I HATE BANANAS BUT...

Options
2»

Replies

• ShanaJo87
    ShanaJo87 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Sometimes cramps/pins and needles, come from lack of salt/sodium too

I actually need to cut back! i eat WAY too much salt. I love salt so it's hard.
  • medangel06
    Options
    "Its not that i dont like pills. I can't swallow them! I dont know what it is either. I am supposed to be on Zinc, Iron, Calcium. and Potassium pills (all prescribed by a doctor) but they all make me sick, i feel nauseated an hour after taking them. I have tried taking one instead of all of them and its all of them that makes me sick. I also take cranberry pills and they don't make me nauseous at all.
    [/quote]

Have you tried taking them right after you eat? Your wind pipe is more open after you have swolled food and is more like to allow you to take pills. Another suggestions, try taking your pills in yogurt. Litterly put the pill in a spoon of yogurt. I do believe that if you get sick from milk, you are considered lactose sensitive. Have you tried "Soy" milk? I like the flavors. I suggest you start with vanilla.

If all else fails, start taking gummie vitamins. =) Great job in your efforts.
  • ShanaJo87
    ShanaJo87 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    "Its not that i dont like pills. I can't swallow them! I dont know what it is either. I am supposed to be on Zinc, Iron, Calcium. and Potassium pills (all prescribed by a doctor) but they all make me sick, i feel nauseated an hour after taking them. I have tried taking one instead of all of them and its all of them that makes me sick. I also take cranberry pills and they don't make me nauseous at all.

Have you tried taking them right after you eat? Your wind pipe is more open after you have swolled food and is more like to allow you to take pills. Another suggestions, try taking your pills in yogurt. Litterly put the pill in a spoon of yogurt. I do believe that if you get sick from milk, you are considered lactose sensitive. Have you tried "Soy" milk? I like the flavors. I suggest you start with vanilla.

If all else fails, start taking gummie vitamins. =) Great job in your efforts.
    [/quote]

Yea i have tried to take pills after eating, in yogurt, applesauce, etc ive cut them smaller and crushed them. nothing works. And i drink Almond Milk. I dont have a problem with cheese or anything else. The milk doesn't make me sick, its the taste that does. I cannot force myself to drink it because of the taste.