New Year, New You Challenge

Options

Replies

• GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    I am already getting really stoked for this challenge. I'm feeling good about it and think that this is what I need to get me through the holidays and all of the junk food that will be in my house!

We can do this!!!
  • GretchenReine
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I am going to work on a banner today for our challenge. Anyone have any ideas for our team? Or should I just put the challenge name on the banner?

Has anyone not added me as a friend? I will post updates to try and get us all motivated to start now that October is here! The challenge starts in 2 weeks and we need to be ready to go!
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Please count me in!!!!!!!! Challenges like this really keeps me focus!!!! So Im In till the finish line!!!!!!

Thank you for putting this together!
  • bitsybetsy424
    bitsybetsy424 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Already in a new years challenge but the more the merrier! Count me in please :)
  • Jaidee1979
    Jaidee1979 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great idea. Count me in!
  • 2befit1
    2befit1 Posts: 26
    Options
    I think this might be just what I need please count me in.
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too, please
  • jbrod19
    jbrod19 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Awesome idea! Count me in! :)
  • yary317
    yary317 Posts: 32
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Trinikesha
    Options
    I'd also like to join the challenge
  • GretchenReine
    Options
    I've played around with it and finally created a banner for our challenge for anyone who is interested. Copy and paste the link below to put it in your signature!

eef227b6d05be593f1c1f39fd2960f3f684418a9b1afba6a17c0cc204aafab183g.jpg

Make sure that the letters URL and IMG are lower case throughout the link. For some reason...that's important!
  • GretchenReine
    Options
    I've created a spreadsheet for our challenge. I'll try to make sure I get everyone added. I have posted it on my wall for anyone who needs it.

If you haven't yet added me as a friend, please send me a request. There will be information posted there from time to time and I will do my best to help keep everyone motivated.

We are up to 23 participants so far. I am so excited!!! This is the first challenge I've set up so I'm so excited to have so many people on board with me!
  • jbrod19
    jbrod19 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    love the banner! just added it to my signature!
  • GretchenReine
    Options
    Looks great!!!
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this challenge! I know I'm going to need the support to get through december.
    :flowerforyou:
  • mom2nate08
    mom2nate08 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I desperately need the accountability through the holidays, and the challenge ends on my son's 4th birthday! I would love to celebrate my success along with his birthday!
  • mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Yaay! LOL Okay I finally got my banner to work! :)
  • Beauty0619
    Beauty0619 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    yay!! love the banner!! looks great, but not as great as we are all going to look!!! :-)
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    yeay!! I've got the banner too.. Thanks a lot, it looks great :)
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Love to join... but how do you stay motivated until the 17th?!? I'm just starting out... okay just getting back into the weight loss game.