Share it! What's your NSV (Non-Scale Victory) today?: Sept 2

Options
arikag
arikag Posts: 94 Member
Good morning and good day, MFP friends!! As awesome, amazing motivational things happen throughout your day, share 'em with us here! :)

Replies

• arikag
    arikag Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Totally meant sept 29th.. whoops!
  • AdAstra47
    AdAstra47 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Putting together a bag of clothing to take to the thrift store... for the first time in my life, I'm not getting rid of clothes because I've gotten too big for them. It's because they're now too big for me! :bigsmile:
  • JasonD334
    JasonD334 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Today I will go over 100 miles run for the month of September. I didn't know if I could do it or not, but I pushed myself everyday, and the journey was truly rewarding!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    My husband, who works at a gym as a swim coach, is on a 48 hour monitor because he's having weird spikes in his hr while exercising. His boss's wife called him in to ask about the "rumors" she's heard about his heart issues. He explained what's going on and she said, "or maybe your wife is giving you some serious palpatations with how hot she's getting." :blushing:
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I find myself pulling up my pants today. They are falling down. YEAH! (Except Boo because they are my favorite pair)
  • mlmcquinn
    Options
    This week I had to go buy smaller underwear!! That is the second time since July!
    I even decided to spend real money on my new "smaller butt" underpants because for years I have just purchased the packaged cotton ones since- why would I buy expensive ones to put on "this" butt?
  • lbigham1
    Options
    That's soooo awesome! Way to go!
  • lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Today I can actually see my biceps!!&&&& I can also see the shoulder muscles in my arms!!
  • efrosinip
    Options
    I did my first zumba and kettlecise class and survived...loved both and intend to continue:happy:
  • princessthecat22
    princessthecat22 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I fought my self out of bed at 7am this morning and went on a morning bike ride. For me, that was a great victory.
  • TopazCarey
    Options
    Today I put on a pair of jeans that I had given up on. Buttoned and zipped right up with no problem. =)
  • VelvetKey
    VelvetKey Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I was drying my hands in the restroom at work, when another lady (don't know her; she's not in my department) came in and started exclaiming how much weight I've lost!

I was shocked! Not only because I don't know her (and am positive I've never mentioned to anyone outside my department that I'm on a diet), but because I'm still wearing the same clothes I was 25 lbs ago. (I am one of those people whose awkward budget only allows for discretionary spending once in a blue moon, so new clothes will only be bought once I have lost all 90 lbs.) So really, there's honestly not that much to see!

Anyway, that lifted my mood pretty high up there!
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    one of the ladies in work said i am looking fab and skinny and wish she was as dedicated as me :D xxx
  • pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    The new pants I bought just 5 weeks ago are hanging on me today :)
  • coracbeck
    Options
    I've finally reached the point this week where I am having to give up some of my work clothes because they are just TOO BIG! The smallest pair of pants I own fits with no problem and I'm thinking I'm going to have some major shopping to do soon! Darn... (big grin)!
  • sryan8408
    Options
    My work pants I bought about a month ago, no longer fit. I am constantly pulling them up or using my server apron as a temporary belt. Luckily I didn't take the tags off of the other two pairs I bought or I'd have 3 pairs of pants that don't fit!
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this is an NSV, as it might mean yet another change of wardrobe, but I've just started taking my measurements (as I've lost all the weight I need to and am now toning up) and find that my *kitten* appears to be shrinking!!
  • lripson28
    lripson28 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    My pants feel loose today :-)
  • tmiqueen
    tmiqueen Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    My sweaters that were tight on me last year are loose now!
    My belly doesn't hang over my pants or undies! It's tucked neatly inside now! ;o)
  • TiffanyA2008
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I'll need a belt with my jeans ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!