Share it! What's your NSV (Non-Scale Victory) today?: Sept 2

Options

Replies

• JuliaLaVon
    Options
    Stressful morning, and I didn't even think of eating because of it!
  • polkataniec
    Options
    My boobs don't pop up at the top like they use to...they sit neatly in the cup like they should.Good girls!(time for a new bra soon?):happy:
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    My daughter is starting to look at class rings...I showed her mine..from 25 yrs ago...and it fit..woo hoo...it hasnt fit in ove 15 yrs..
  • LaurieEReid
    Options
    I tried on some size 9 skinny jeans. They looked like they'd been painted on - but in a good way. ;-D
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I actually enjoy taking a 45 min walk every day now :-) I actually feel weird now if I don't do it....
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I didn't have to hold my stomach in to button and zip my pants this morning!!! But i had to find a belt to hold up a once way to tight pair of pants!

yeah me :drinker:
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Well, I've only been awake for about 2 hours so I don't have any for today. I did have a nice one yesterday. For the first time since I started this, I tried on pants at Target. I'm down from an 18 to a 14. I was worried that the 14s would be too tight and I would be disappointed, but they fit perfectly.
  • tamcrit
    tamcrit Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    WOW!! These are awesome and very inspiring!! You guys are rocking it!!

I have also had a good NSV this week. I had decided to reward myself with some new pants when I reached 150 lbs., which I hit this week. When I went shopping, I was fitting into all the Size 8s and Mediums!! I have not been in those in years!! I bought myself one new outfit on Tuesday and rocked it yesterday, and got all kinds of compliments...likely because my clothes actually fit and you could tell I had lost weight. This morning I put on a pair of size 10 dress pants that I have been wearing, and they literally fell off me...with button and zipper still done...couldn't even wear them to work. So, I went digging in the back of my closet in the "skinny" clothes and pulled out a pair of pants that I have not worn in about 5 years, and they fit perfectly!! Guess I am going to need to go shopping this weekend!!

Keep up the great work everyone...you are doing great!!
  • eatnbetter
    Options
    This morning I put on a pair of capris that I wear alot even though the button part hurts my belly because they are tight in that area. Well today they are lose around my belly!! Yay!! and they are even losening up more since early morning!! I'm so thrilled
  • sweetxsour35
    Options
    Today, I went shopping for clothes to wear to the gym (my pants practically fall off of me while I run, not good!), and to my surprise, I'm a size medium! I also measured my thighs today and they are 26" at the widest, when they had just been 29" a couple weeks ago! Two weeks ago, I didn't even think about fitting my sausage legs into a medium, hahaha.
  • monainmn
    monainmn Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have been doing MFP for about 7 weeks and I finally started to start adding exercise and OMG to my surprise after 1 week of walking about 2.5 miles per day.... I lost 4 inches in my hips!!! What a glorious NSV!
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Today I had a few! Finally....

I ran into an old coworker. She said....you look great, have you lost a significant amount of weight?

Also, one of my students said....you are getting so skinny...your pants are falling off of you.

Totally made my day :)
  • Faenaria
    Faenaria Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Got off my *kitten* and walked the dog
    Also packed up all the boxed mashed potatoes and "sidekicks" that I'm addicted to, to donate to the food bank.
  • mjshmily
    mjshmily Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I walk every night. I usually get around 3 miles in just a couple minutes over an hour or just under 3 miles in just under an hour but tonight I made 3.11 miles in 59 minutes!! Considering a few weeks ago 2 miles was huge this is great!
  • neurochamp
    neurochamp Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I bought new jeans this summer because my old pants were too big. Today I had to wear a belt with them so my butt didn't look saggy :)
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I have two great ones today:
    I ran all the way up a hill that I have never been able to run up entirely today.... it is a killer!
    Also, today in Zumba there was a part where we had to get down low in a wide squat and shake it... and the teacher was like... yeah, this is it! She has the lowest... I want you as low as HER!!!!
    I was thinking... I can't believe you just pointed me out like that but Hey, it was for something good so I guess I shouldn't mind... one lady came up to me after class and said that she was impressed that I could get down that low.... lol
  • A friend of mine has also been losing weight on her weight loss journey and she gave me about 9 pairs of very nice size 12 Jeans cause I told her how I was losing weight and my size 18s are way too big now and my size 14s look horrible on me cause the butt area and crotch area are way to big now! She went down to size 8! Woo Hoo awesome for her! Anyways I was so happy to have these nice hand me down jeans that look brand new! So I got rid of all my big clothes and hung up my new skinnier clothes! That was about a week ago and now all those pants are getting too big!! The butt and croth area are no longer filled out and are a bit baggy! I have one pair thats a size 11 and they fit PERFECT!!! Thats my NSV for the day!
  • picinina
    Options
    I'm biting the bullet and going work pant shopping tomorrow... I think.. when you start using safety pins to hold your pants together (so they fit- by overlapping), then that's a sign. It looks like I'm wearing a circus tent!

HAPPY
  • sarahbetherck
    sarahbetherck Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Some of the moms at my kids' school have started calling me "fitness girl" because they know I'm at the gym every day getting my butt kicked, and liking it!
  • QueenCat25
    Options
    I stayed under my calorie goal. That's a miracle in itself. :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!