20LBS BY THANKSGIVING - WEIGH IN 1

Options
Hey everyone!

Did anyone weigh in today? How did you do? What can you improve on next week?

I gained weight this week - but it was my own fault! I am thinking of trying to do weight watchers with this simultaneously. Any thoughts?

Hope everyone is doing well! We can all do this together!!! XXOO

Replies

• Miggy52
    Miggy52 Posts: 164
    Options
    I'm trying to wean myself from weighing in every day..had WI at WW yesterday and was down .4 I will take it a loss is a loss...lol.Im doing both weight watchers and (MFP this isday 7) I think for me...I have to figure out the WW points for the calories to make sure Im getting enough etc with the amount of activity I have.....it cant hurt...thats for sure.... good luck...
  • aunt_hbomb
    Options
    I've had a great week. My official weigh in will be tomorrow evening, but my wii scale said I was back down to where I was last Thursday before the "bad" weekend got me.

I think it would a good idea for you to use WW with MFP. I myself have combined several different programs into my lifestyle change. I don't consider myself on a diet because this is the way I am going to live from this point forward. I've been at that point where I need structure and someone to hold me accountable for my weigh-ins every week. Right now I am accountable only to myself and my weigh-in is with my bestie. This go-around is different from all my attempts in the past and I blame it on the exercise or maybe I am just that much wiser these days.

Good success team 20 lbs by Thanksgiving. Be big losers!
  • klopiccolo1
    klopiccolo1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone :smile: ... I lost 3 lbs this week!

I have never tried weight watchers but I know they look yummy on tv... :smile:
  • hannahmayr30
    hannahmayr30 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I was up 6 lbs last week, and back down 3 today. My weigh in today is 203, goal for next Thursday is to be under 200!!!!
  • SweetStrawberry
    Options
    My weight is still the same. 147.8! Dang it!
  • steelguy54
    steelguy54 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    20lbs by Turkey Day: Starting weight 216

Week 1 weight in: 214.

I am down 2 pounds from last week. I think this weekend I'll try to eat a little better. I had a couple slices of pizza last weekend and for breakfast on Monday. Hopefully this will add to a bigger loss.
  • lottabody1
    lottabody1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    weight watcher is a wonderful program, I did it and lost 43lbs in 2 months. and kept it off, becaus they teach you how to eat right, and you learn some delicious recipes. Good luck
  • amandaraecook
    Options
    I have lost 6 pounds since we started this! I am also doing the 17 day diet right now so I am learning new things to eat, and when, how to prepare them so this is actually working well for me! I hope to be down 10 pounds total by next thursday.
  • Kgiannelli
    Kgiannelli Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Down almost 3 lbs for the week !!!
  • ryanfeltz
    Options
    sorry posted in the old thread

Start for 20 by thanks 165.8 today 164.2 so 1.6 lbs this week..... right on target ( well almost)
  • ilbcnuz
    ilbcnuz Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I too posted in the old thread. : )

Down 2.2 pounds and loving every minute of it!!!
  • steelguy54
    steelguy54 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have lost 6 pounds since we started this! I am also doing the 17 day diet right now so I am learning new things to eat, and when, how to prepare them so this is actually working well for me! I hope to be down 10 pounds total by next thursday.

Great Job!! 6lbs in a week, damn.
  • sallywilson06
    sallywilson06 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm seriously thinking about throwing the darn scale away.. I am up and down every other day or the same day.. sometimes at night I can go to be weighing 197 and I wake up in the morning and I am 193? sooo I think it's a matter of how your body works and what its made up of.. I carry water, always have however, I have noticed that my pants fit better and my belly has gone down a lot.

If you do choose a weight loss program Weight Watchers is really great. It makes you aware of what you are eating. Personally I feel the MFP is better because it is more precise of how many calories you are eating rather than a piece of cardboard that tells you how many points you are eating depending on the estimated size of everything..
  • LuLuRunner1
    LuLuRunner1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I want in on this, too! I don't have 20 lbs to lose, but I need that extra push to lose about 8-10 more!

Week 1: 138 lbs
  • concealedpearl
    Options
    I thought we were posting in the other thread.

My starting weight is 202.4...gained 3lbs last week and now down 2lbs....my goal is to be 185 by Nov. 24th.
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 219.6
  • liberty741
    liberty741 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Okay, I will post in the other thread! I don' tknow how this works ... SORRY! I am new to this!
  • Charbaby48
    Options
    I would like to start today if it's not to late. I have done WW the old plan and lost 30lbs, it was very easy, but once they changed the plan I had a hard time adjusting and eventually went back to my old habits. I gained everything back I had lost. I am always tired now, and don't feel good most of the time, I know it is because of my unhealthy eating. I am ready to get healthy again and feel good about myself.

SW 174
  • Sklug22
    Options
    Down 2 lbs this week.

9/29 158
  • Mygypsysoul
    Mygypsysoul Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    194.6... Down 0.4lb.. :( Hopefully it will be more next week!