I think posting a new thread every day might be confusing...just a thought
  • ANewMaria2014
    ANewMaria2014 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Im in, my starting weight...150
  • Miggy52
    Miggy52 Posts: 164
    Options
    Since Im Canadian....that works out well for my...lol..our Thanksgiving is on the 10th of October... hopefully my scales will have moved by then...lol
  • Miggy52
    Miggy52 Posts: 164
    Options
    Were we to weigh in today? Thought weigh in was the first maybe Im getting confused with something else....its been one of those days.....
  • julsmarshall
    julsmarshall Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I'm supposed to post here or the other one, so I'll post in both :)

I'm in too :) I'm on day 11 of a 21 day cleanse--I've essentially gone vegan, gluten free, no alcohol, no sugar. It is pretty hardcore, but has been a good jump start for me. I plan to add dairy and fish back in, eggs too but I will stay gluten free for awhile and just see what happens.

SW (9/19/11) 210
    9/29/11 198
    Goal by Thanksgiving: 180
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Ooo! Count me in! I need an accountability buddy (or 30 of you). Maybe posting here will help.

I'm at 152 as of this morning and would like to see the 130's again.

Like Charbaby48, I was doing WW too, but left when they changed the plan since it wasn't working for me anymore.
  • secondsisof7
    secondsisof7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    4.5 since last Thursday, puts me at 245.
  • Amanda0325
    Amanda0325 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    150.4 :(.. I'm in.. trying to do 15-20 by the 19th of Nov. Though... vaca in Grenada lol
  • Barbie1125
    Options
    SW 224.6 Weight this morning 218.6 - 6 lbs this week since last Thursday.. have a cold so exercising has been really hard. But been doing good with the eating, no appetite , im sure that will come back to bit me in the A** once I start feeling better. GOOD JOB ALL!

Barbie
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Hope I'm not too late...and IDK what other post everyone else is talking about, but I'd LOVE to lose 20 lbs by Thanksgiving!

SW: 216
    CW: 210
    GW: 150
  • michellebrill
    Options
    Hi Diana,

I am doing Weight Watchers with this - have been with WW for three weeks now - I weight in tonite with them. So, I will be using my scale at home to weight in for this group in the AM. I've done WW before and lost 20 lbs in one month - then I got pregnant! But, WW does work, and is the easiest to follow because you can eat your regular foods, you just account for what you eat and if you do not so good a lunch, you make up for it at dinner, etc.

Good luck to you. Let me know if you have any questions about WW.

Michelle
    Hey everyone!

Did anyone weigh in today? How did you do? What can you improve on next week?

I gained weight this week - but it was my own fault! I am thinking of trying to do weight watchers with this simultaneously. Any thoughts?

Hope everyone is doing well! We can all do this together!!! XXOO
  • concealedpearl
    Options
    Yes it's easier to just have one thread that we can update until Thanksgiving...inseated of searching for the post every week. Just a thought.
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I weighted in today. 164. It is good to start lossing again.
    Next week im going to try eat better foods and keep working out 5days asking a week.
  • michellebrill
    Options
    I did weight myself this AM - however for some reason my mind suddenly went blank. Now I can't remember what it was! But, I weight in tonite at my WW meeting so I will go home immediately after that to compare to my scale at home and then post my weight.

Good luck to everyone!
  • fellychang
    Options
    I'm so happy! Scale told me I lost 4.8 lbs this week!!!!
  • mrdalton
    Options
    I weighed in today at 220 pounds.
    My goal for the day (and week) is to not eat anything after dinner. Mindless snacking infront of the tv is my biggest weakness.
    And my goal for next week is to start going to the gym before work. God knows how I am going to wake up early enough but I am going to try!
    Good luck to you all! I am rooting for you!!
  • stormy213
    stormy213 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I am down 3 pounds this week.
  • SouLThinking
    SouLThinking Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I posted in the other thread too by mistake.

My weigh in is 147.8

Up 0.6 ounces from last week but TOM Is coming!

My goal is 135 by 11/11/11 My son's wedding.

Good luck everyone!
  • berchen82
    Options
    I've lost nothing :-( But better then gaining weigt.
  • jcbutterflyy
    Options
    I am in for the challenge if it is not too late?! My sister in law referred me to this yesterday and I am ready to get this weight off!! My name is Jennifer and my starting weight is 197 with my goal being 130