What's your favorite movie quote?

Options

Replies

• King_Bee
    King_Bee Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    "Life moves pretty fast: if you dont stop and look around once in a while... you could miss it"

Save Ferris!
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, hes got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.
  • SweetStrawberry
    Options
    " Mock- ING, Bird-ING!" DUMB AND DUMBER! LOL

!!! lol that was great!

Love that movie! Always a classic in my book!
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    My absolute favorite scene I think in a movie is from PS I Love You

Denise: [admiring ted as he walks by] Oh, he's delicious isn't he?! I'd serve coffee on that @$$!
    John: Do you have to be so vulgar about men? Like they're pieces of meat?
    Denise: I'm sorry John. I forgot you're sensitive about your flat @ss.
    John: You know Denise, that's why you're not married. Women act like men and then they complain men don't want them.
    Denise: Oh, is that why? 'Cause I thought it was cause I deserved the best and he's out there. He's just with all the wrong women. And let me be clear; after CENTURIES of men looking at my tits instead of my eyes and pinching my @ss instead of shaking my hand, I now have the *DIVINE* right to stare at a man's BACKSIDE with vulgar, cheap appreciation if I want to!
    Sharon: Well Said!
    Denise: Yea, well, I thought so

"Nobody puts Baby in the corner." Single, greatest movie line EVER!
    "Well, you know what they say. If you can't say anything nice about someone, come sit next to me." - Clairee, Steel Magnolias

LOVE both of these...and they make me realize that some of my FAVORITE movies came out when I was a baby or a lil girl! :laugh:

Some of my faves:

"50 years from now, when you're looking back on your life, don't you want to say you had the guts to get in the car?"
    ~Transformers

"A heart can be broken but it keeps beatin just the same"
    "TOWANDA"
    ~Fried Green Tomatoes

"Its's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you get hit and can keep going"
    ~Rocky Balboa

And various lines from the Twilight movies...too many actually...don't judge me :blushing:
  • TromaRon
    TromaRon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    "Everyone has the right to make an *kitten* out of themselves. You just can't let the world judge you too much."

-Harold and Maude
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Mongol General: Hao! Dai ye! We won again! This is good, but what is best in life?
    Mongol: The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.
    Mongol General: Wrong! Conan! What is best in life?
    Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.
    Mongol General: That is good! That is good.

Strange Brew also has a ton of quotes that are pure gold
  • King_Bee
    King_Bee Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    And various lines from the Twilight movies...too many actually...don't judge me :blushing:

:laugh:
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Latin Exchange between Johnny Ringo and Doc Holiday in Tombstone (Best western ever)

Doc : In vino veritas.
    Ringo : Age quod agis.
    Doc : Credat Judaeus Apella, non ego.
    Ringo : Iuventus stultorum magister.
    Doc : In pace requiescat!
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

"Do the chickens have large talons?" <-- and pretty much any other line from Napoleon Dynamite
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    "Shes only eating carrots to increase the size of her breasts"

"Does barry manlow know you raid his wardrobe?"
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    Morpheus: What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are. Come on. Stop trying to hit me and hit me.
    Morpheus: Welcome to the real world.

Tank: So what do you need? Besides a miracle.
    Neo: Guns. Lots of guns.

Trinity: Neo... nobody has ever done this before.
    Neo: That's why it's going to work.
  • Shells06
    Shells06 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Pretty much every line from Anchorman...

"It's so damn hot. Milk was a bad choice."

"I'm gonna punch you in the overies. Straight shot, right to the babymaker."

"Don't act like you're not impressed."
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    " F--- this hurts so much" "Yeah, but that is life. It's real and sometimes it f---ing hurts, but it's life and it's kind of all we got" --Garden State"
  • FauxNinja
    Options
    Mr. Pink: I'm very sorry the government taxes their tips, that's f*cked up. That ain't my fault. It would seem to me that waitresses are one of the many groups the government f*cks in the *ss on a regular basis. Look, if you ask me to sign something that says the government shouldn't do that, I'll sign it, put it to a vote, I'll vote for it, but what I won't do is play ball. And as for this non-college bullsh*t I got two words for that: learn to f*ckin' type, 'cause if you're expecting me to help out with the rent you're in for a big f*ckin' surprise.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Are you gonna bark all day little doggie, or are you going to bite? :glasses:
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    When life gives you lemons just say "*kitten* the lemons!" and bail - Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Is butter a carb? - Mean Girls

It's the f*cking Catalina Wine Mixer! - Stepbrother

sorry can't post just one! haha
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Mr. Pink: I'm very sorry the government taxes their tips, that's f*cked up. That ain't my fault. It would seem to me that waitresses are one of the many groups the government f*cks in the *ss on a regular basis. Look, if you ask me to sign something that says the government shouldn't do that, I'll sign it, put it to a vote, I'll vote for it, but what I won't do is play ball. And as for this non-college bullsh*t I got two words for that: learn to f*ckin' type, 'cause if you're expecting me to help out with the rent you're in for a big f*ckin' surprise.

Awesome! We posted at the same time! :drinker:
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    "I'm gonna fill a sock with bars of soap and beat the *kitten* outta you with it" -Dale- stepbrothers

"If you're not first you're last" -Ricky Bobby- Talladegha Nights

Trish: "Do you have protection"
    Andy: "I don't believe in guns" 40 Year Old Virgin
  • VelvetKey
    VelvetKey Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

^^ Yes for "Princess Bride"!

Ancestor: "Well, we can't ALL be acupuncturists!" -- 'Mulan'

Yzma: "Pull the lever, Kronk!" -- 'The Emperor's New Groove' (and so many more good quotes from there!)

Benny: "Hey O'Connell! It looks to me like I've got all the horses!"
    O'Connell: "Hey Benny! Looks to me like you're on the wrong side of the RIVER!"
    Benny: "Heh...@$(&amp;!!" -- 'The Mummy'
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I can't forget my favorite funny ones:

"I'm all jacked on Mountain Dew old man" --Ricky Bobby

"Did we just become best friends? Yup. Wanna go do karate in the garage? Yup." --Step Brothers

"Everyone just calm the f--- down. Now who here just saw some titties?" --Garden State