Replies

• lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    :laugh: too funny:))))
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Did ya google it? $100 says that it's out there somewhere and someone swears it's the only way to lose weight, and someone else is selling a book about it. Any takers ;-)

Actually, it does apparently exist (or something similar to it). I remember a topic on here ages ago (maybe last year) outlining just that.

The idea of the diet was everyday was a different colour and you only ate or drank things that matched that colour. :noway:

th_omg.gif
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    you don't need to take a day off - didn't you hear, the downsizing of Pluto gave the art world an idea and it's now ROYGBP - indigo and violet are no more - it is only PURPLE!
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Ahh...food coloring my protein would be a great idea. Green eggs and ham. Mmmmm.

believe it or not... but my mom cooked those for breakfast for us once. and we all had a hard time eating them. Needles to say she never tried it again!

I made it for my husband one morning. He was not nearly as amused as I was.
  • msiamjan
    msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Would the food actually have to BE blue, or just have blue in the name? Blue cheese, Blue Moon....mmmmmm

Per George Carlin-there are NO blue foods. (He said blueberries are purple).:bigsmile:
  • ahmpierce1
    ahmpierce1 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Thank you for brightening my day :)