Jilean Michaels is an evil woman...

Options
So i just did day 1 of the 30ds and all i can say is.... she is a wicked wicked woman with a black heart :). (*just kidding JM*) Now that i am exhausted, sweaty and tired, im gonna go take a shower. hopefully that exercise will get easier as time goes on... if not im in for a world of hurt!

Replies

• AmyW125
    AmyW125 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I just did it too for the first time!!!! Think I'm already sore!!! Great workout!!! I should not of run 2.5 miles first!!! LOL
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    just wait till level 2
  • AmyW125
    Options
    thanks I was wondering how long it takes to see any results!!! The squats kill my knees!! But it was a great workout!!!
  • Enny2405
    Enny2405 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Dont say that! - My 5 x Jillian Michaels DVDs came in the mail today!
  • thoughtbubble
    thoughtbubble Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Are you doing it every day? My sister and I just started it and we decided to do it 3x a week...we'll be on our 3rd time tomorrow. Yesterday was way easier than the first day!
  • AmyW125
    Options
    just wait till level 2

I didn't even look a head...too scared!! And I thought I was in pretty good shape. I run 3-4 miles every other day...nope I suck!!! LOL
  • impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    isnt this meant to be done daily? i thought that was the point of the 3 levels in 30 days? 10 days per level... i mean, dont get me wrong i like the idea of every other day or something... but
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes she is! But damn if I don't feel good when she's done kicking my *kitten*!!
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    I just started Level 2 of the 30DS and I am now convinced Jillian is straight from the depths of hell. Lol, she totally kicked my butt last night, but it makes you feel super proud when you make it through!! :)
  • lulukan
    lulukan Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 today. Still groan every time I stand up- lol I am determined to get through this month and work out every day until Halloween. Anyone with me? Plan on doing 10 days level 1, 10 days level 2, 10 days level 3.

The second day of 30DS It was my birthday, I started my stupid period, and I was 1 pound away from my goal. I was pissed, So I cussed Jillian out the whole workout. But I did it. Ha!
  • AmyW125
    Options
    isnt this meant to be done daily? i thought that was the point of the 3 levels in 30 days? 10 days per level... i mean, dont get me wrong i like the idea of every other day or something... but

I'm going to do it everyday!!! God help me!
  • thoughtbubble
    thoughtbubble Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I don't know...maybe I need to do it daily....I do cardio daily and just started 30DS...was going to do it 3 x a week
  • kikislove2
    kikislove2 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have the memory card for Jillian Michaels that goes into my treadmill and she then controls the treadmill speed, incline, everything, and she talks to you. Did it one time one the beginning level, that was it, couldn't handle it.
  • AmyW125
    Options
    Does anyone know how many calories are burned????
  • AmyW125
    Options
    I have the memory card for Jillian Michaels that goes into my treadmill and she then controls the treadmill speed, incline, everything, and she talks to you. Did it one time one the beginning level, that was it, couldn't handle it.

That would be awesome!!!! I want one...I need Jillian to work me out everyday!!!!
  • impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    sooo, i noticed that i am the only Male posting on this topic... am i the only male doing the 30ds?
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    just wait till level 2
    Aaarrrggghhhh I just started level 2 today and I was saying some nasty things to her in my head. LOL Q
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    I am on L1 D4, well, I finished it today....and I wasnt as bad at it, I just cant get through the pushups...or the side lunge arm lift, my knees kill me!!! But I am keeping at it!!! I did notice that the cardio part has become easier...I cant wait to see the inches melt away!!
  • alexsgal
    Options
    i completed that program almost two months ago...wait til lvl 3..thats when it gets REAL fun!

but keep it up...its great!
  • NHLove88
    NHLove88 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    just wait till level 2

ahhhh man :( I start that level tomorrow, haha wish me luck!