MFP VENT THREAD!

Options

Replies

• bariachic
    bariachic Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Dear annoying girl in my managerial accounting class:

Please do not come tomorrow... just once, I would like to LEARN without being interrupted with your stupid political opinions. It's ACCOUNTING? HOW DO YOU EVEN GET OPINIONATED IN ACCOUNTING?!

xoxo

Teresa
  • Deckershann
    Deckershann Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Girls that are bullies to me because they think I'm weak. JUST BECAUSE I'M SENSITIVE AND SHORT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T THROW DOWN! I daydream about them throwing the first hit...

#i'mafckingninja
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    People who tell me I'm being anal because I corrected their spelling of "you're" or "your."

I could give you about 10 reasons you should take more pride in spelling things correctly. After all, it's not like you speak .5 languages when half the world is required to speak 2.

and most americans aren't even articulate/literate in their native tongue....#smh
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,124 Member
    Options
    No means no, except when it means maybe.

YOU figure it out.
  • Aj1214
    Aj1214 Posts: 120
    Options
    People who tell me I'm being anal because I corrected their spelling of "you're" or "your."

I could give you about 10 reasons you should take more pride in spelling things correctly. After all, it's not like you speak .5 languages when half the world is required to speak 2.

Pretty much exactly what I mean.

and most americans aren't even articulate/literate in their native tongue....#smh
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I am nice enough to talk my bosses into interviewing you and basically create a position for you and you don't show up! I then text you a couple days later to see what is up and you just avoid me! This is a class mate and we have 3 classes together so we could help each other and now you are just ignoring me for no reason?
  • bariachic
    bariachic Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    YES. Amazing.
  • Ekmw
    Ekmw Posts: 8
    Options
    Losing in Mortal Kombat to Shao Kahn. On easy

Goro was cheesier.... =/

Today was my first time doing the ladder setting. I kept losing to him. I ended up getting made and throwing the controller to my more skilled friend. I was playing Mileena. I won a lot on first try, but he was just hitting me to death with that stupid freakin hammer.
  • Aj1214
    Options
    Not meaning what you say.

Look when you tell me to "take a picture, it'll last longer," but then get upset when I pull out my camera, I get very confused ok?
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    HMMM let's see.
    Best GF tells me she's still to sick to travel and asks if I can go to her for a visit. Wouldn't be a big deal if I didn't just have a surgery two weeks ago. then when I let her know im sorry she's not feeling well from her SINUS INFECTION but I still can't drive with the stitches in my abdomen! And somehow I'm the @$$hole.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Losing in Mortal Kombat to Shao Kahn. On easy

Goro was cheesier.... =/

Today was my first time doing the ladder setting. I kept losing to him. I ended up getting made and throwing the controller to my more skilled friend. I was playing Mileena. I won a lot on first try, but he was just hitting me to death with that stupid freakin hammer.

Kitana > Mileena. Fan Lift ftw :D
  • flawedandfabulous
    Options
    When two closing dates have come and gone and tomorrow is your contract date and all you get is...it's with the underwriter and they are busy. Never mind it has been 6 weeks and you have done cartwheels and shot sparkling flames out your *kitten* at their behest...and you are living out of boxes because you are supposed to pick up the damn rental truck and you have everyone you know on the hook to move you on Saturday. We can't bother to get your **** done, nor tell you that we can't get your **** done.

Biggest freakin purchase a person makes and you give them **** tons of money to totally screw with you. Hell if I went to buy a shirt and they gave me ****ty service, I wouldn't buy the shirt. What is wrong with this picture?
  • SkateboardFi
    Options
    people who constantly complain about how bad their life is...like their bad personal decisions didn't lead them to where they are now..
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    When two closing dates have come and gone and tomorrow is your contract date and all you get is...it's with the underwriter and they are busy. Never mind it has been 6 weeks and you have done cartwheels and shot sparkling flames out your *kitten* at their behest...and you are living out of boxes because you are supposed to pick up the damn rental truck and you have everyone you know on the hook to move you on Saturday. We can't bother to get your **** done, nor tell you that we can't get your **** done.

Biggest freakin purchase a person makes and you give them **** tons of money to totally screw with you. Hell if I went to buy a shirt and they gave me ****ty service, I wouldn't buy the shirt. What is wrong with this picture?

Nothing more annoying than the housebuying process.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    people who constantly complain about how bad their life is...like their bad personal decisions didn't lead them to where they are now..
    MAJOR pet peeve of mine.

Because I am so nice, these people are attracted to me.
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I am simply the go between - I am sorry that I am the bearer of bad news sometimes, but please - don't shoot the messenger.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    You roll up in here wearing Prada, carrying a Coach purse, and a huge bag from Guess with clothes in your size, and than you gripe about spending $20 on clothes for your child? Get out of here before I punch you in the face. :grumble:
  • Aj1214
    Options
    MAJOR pet peeve of mine.

Allll too familiar, I am sorry about that!
  • SkateboardFi
    Options
    MAJOR pet peeve of mine.

it's frustrating, because even when you tell them how to change some things, they either get mad at you, complain, or completely ignore and then a week later they're back at it with the pity party..
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    MAJOR pet peeve of mine.

it's frustrating, because even when you tell them how to change some things, they either get mad at you, complain, or completely ignore and then a week later they're back at it with the pity party..

I agree, but remember sometimes life kicks people in balls through nothing they did wrong nor the choices they made.