I feel like adding a bunch of girls. Yes or no?

Options
124»

Replies

• tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Youve been doing this on the boards for awhile now. Im wondering what the point is.
    Yeah, cuz 300+ just isn't enough, right???
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    would you be adding them as food, or exercise?

ROTFLMBO
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    because being a "COLLECTABLE" to be stored on a shelf somewhere to look pretty among the hundreds of other lovely ladies is EXACTLY the way to make a gal feel special. I'm thinking guys should be in here taking notes. :bigsmile:
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Should I request you or not? You can always request me if you want.

WHat the f***. Is it just me, or does this guy post some creepy weird *kitten* all the time?

Wasn't his last post "Do any girls wanna flirt with me lol"!?!?!?!?!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Should I request you or not? You can always request me if you want.

WHat the f***. Is it just me, or does this guy post some creepy weird *kitten* all the time?

Wasn't his last post "Do any girls wanna flirt with me lol"!?!?!?!?!

ah yup.... I wonder how many times HE's been reported.... No offense, OP, but it is kinda out there.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I don't post a lot about myself, just my diary and exercises and sometimes good morning. I an pretty boring!
  • babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    No thank you.

i effing love your photo hahahahah
  • Enforcer25
    Enforcer25 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Go for it, you have over 350 friends now, if girls want to be a collectible for you, that's their business. I would rather have a small group of people on here I can follow. Good luck in your quest to do whatever it is you hope to accomplish here.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    1255352-yoda_failed.jpg
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    1255352-yoda_failed.jpg
    ^^^ This!

And please, add me to the "please skip" list. kthanx.
  • channa007
    channa007 Posts: 419 Member
    Options

Ohhh, I meant men. Should have said men. Bad experiences with men who take pics in the mirror with their phone. lol
    HAHA! Yeah, true. My ex-hubby is a total douche-self pic taking while flexing or lifting up his shirt-bag. I get your point!
    Don't be a hater... sometimes it's just easier to take pics of yourself then to bug someone else to do it.
    I am a hater...of him. He really is a douche. He's 40, and he lives with mommy. DOESN'T drive his little red sporty car because of a DUI. Has a 60" tv for his video games, and sleeps in a bunkbed. And he wonders why he can't find "the one".

/rant

Also, I get having to take your own pics, its pretty much the only way to get a pic of myself. lol I'm always the one with the camera.:ohwell:

Haha! You had me at bunk-bed... LOL :laugh: :laugh: