My "Rock That Dress" NSV :-)

Options
2»

Replies

• RDH77
    RDH77 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congrats and you look gorgeous!!! So glad dress shopping was a fun experience this time around!! Can't wait to see pics of the dress on the big day!!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    YAY! I'm glad you're going to the ball also. Congrats on your weight loss so far. You will be absolutely beautiful too and your husband will be proud to have you on his arm as his "arm candy!" Have a wonderful time celebrating!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all of your encouragement. I appreciate you SO MUCH! Have a blessed day and MOVE YOUR BODY! :-)
  • Patty21981
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Thanks for sharing.
  • MommyMiles
    MommyMiles Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! When I get down to my GW, I plan on doing a "Trash the Dress" session in my wedding dress from 8 years ago. I think it is a size 8, but had to be let out the week OF the wedding to fit. So, it is probably about a 10, too. I hope I am looking as great as you soon!!

Can't wait to see the gown pictures!

**As a side note, I would like to thank your husband, you, and your family for serving for our country! I am beyond thankful for your family's sacrifices to keep my family safe and free! Have a wonderful time at the ball, you and your hubby deserve it, weight or no weight**
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    Options
    holy cow!
  • keoghorla
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic! well done!
  • keljo720
    keljo720 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Oh.my.goodness! You don't even look like the same person. Absolutely beautiful! Your story above is so inspiring and motivating!! I too am a military spouse and have skipped the annual Air Force Ball a couple of times because I didn't want to pay all that money for a "fat dress." My husband is currently on a year long tour overseas without us. He'll be home in March and I want to surprise him and be that smoking hot wife. Great job on your hard work!!
  • ski0721
    ski0721 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look great! Have an awesome time at the ball! You should post a pic all dolled up in your dress!
  • LuLuRunner1
    LuLuRunner1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, to your Marine. I can't wait to see the pics from the ball on Saturday!
  • jeannec3631
    jeannec3631 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    who would ever think that 41# would make such a big difference! (no pun intended) when you say 41#s doesn't seem like so much. i'm so happy for you! Enjoy that ball & thank your hubby for keeping me & my family safe!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    great job, congrats!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations, your hard work really paid off!:flowerforyou:
  • mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Be sure to post pics in your gown! :)
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    you look so young!!! congrats!
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger....Thanks for sharing...what an inspiration! I know you are going to Rock that dress!!!
  • trishlambert
    trishlambert Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your story. I too am a tall girl (5'10") and I know just what you mean about struggling to get stuff that's long enough. AND I know what you mean about thinking height will hide a lot. I've lost 40 lbs and have 30 to go...though I haven't gone clothes shopping, I do have a guest room closet full of smaller sizes, so it's almost like having a new wardrobe!!!

Congrats on your accomplishment...you'll wow everyone at the ball!!!
  • jillybaby86
    jillybaby86 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!