2»

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Great Job!:flowerforyou:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    That is just wonderful!!! Well done you :happy:

If I have one piece of advice for you...DON'T LISTEN TO THE HATERS!!! :explode: People like that have got their focus mixed up...they need to keep it on themselves...and let people celebrate their sucess!!!

GO YOU!!!

I agree with this statement too!
  • Southernsister
    Southernsister Posts: 198 Member
    Great job and yes the site is amazing...Im proud of every pound and as long as your eating good that is vvhat matters. sometimes at first vve need to get off that vvater vveight.
    Best of luck
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    8lbs in one week is quiet a bit, depends on how much you have to lose, but be careful. Make sure you have enough energy to make it through the day, and make sure your blood pressure are within normal range.
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Congrats! I lost 8lbs this week also! I have no idea how but I did. I got on and off that scale like 5 times! Even though I have been doing this since June, I slacked off and gained the weight back that I had lost. So technically this is my dreaded week 2.
  • shireengool
    shireengool Posts: 73 Member
    that's great, happy for you
  • SailingMike
    SailingMike Posts: 237 Member
    Reaching for the biscuit barrel.... I love that turn of phrase.

Its hard getting rid of those secret stashes!! lol
  • That is just wonderful!!! Well done you :happy:

If I have one piece of advice for you...DON'T LISTEN TO THE HATERS!!! :explode: People like that have got their focus mixed up...they need to keep it on themselves...and let people celebrate their sucess!!!

GO YOU!!!

If you are referring to me, please note that I'm not hating and merely sharing my knowledge and experience.

I totally agree with PBJunkie in cautioning on the dangers of super-fast weight loss. It is not always a good thing, nor should it be celebrated or encouraged indiscriminately.
  • tmacs
    tmacs Posts: 60
    Great job! I remember losing 5 lbs the first week and I was SOOOOO motivated. I then lost 21 lbs total (actually 23 at one point) in 3 months and I did NOTHING uhealthy. Some weeks were a big loss (never the 5lbs again, but 2 and 3 here and there) and some no loss at all. Keep up the good work.
  • lisabobczuk
    lisabobczuk Posts: 115 Member
    I have read all your lovely comments, some not so sure about!! But I know that fasting isn't good at all! I know by gaining muscle which I want, I won't achieve if I go totally stupid!! Which I'm not!
    I have cut my snacking out which I did a lot for comfort! I guess a lot of us do that! I just changed the way I eat, like a chicken salad sandwich in granary bread, which I try and aim under the 400 calorie Mark.
    I am not stupid, I do know what I'm doing, I am a chef and also work for the NHS as a diet chef!
    In the past when I was younger I admit I was totally unaware what I was doing, and hardly ate, which led to my anorexia!
    I have 36lb in total to lose, which I'd like to think I could have that off by my birthday next march, not next week! :-)
    Reading the threads I see a few people have had big losses so I'm not the only one!! Well done to you!!
    Yes I love biscuits, and is my weakness! So I hide it out of view lol.
    But thankyou to you all!!!!! Xx
  • Great job! Keep up the good work :)
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    AWESOME :happy:
  • lisabobczuk
    lisabobczuk Posts: 115 Member
    Awe thankyou! How awesome is your weight loss !! Well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!