How photogenic are you?

Options

Replies

• canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I'm not photogenic at all!!! I always look like I'm fake smiling (which I'm not) I show my doble chin, my eyes look small, and maybe out of 100 pictures I like 1 or 2 lol this is for reals ppl! I been told I look a lot better in person than I do in pictures ; )

<
    this is 1 of 100 or more pics I took lol that I think I look good!)
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I look awful in photos, but I suspect the same applies in real life.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    So so
    I still only see my nose.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    It depends for me. Mmmm I still have baby fat that shows in photos (not much in person) around my lip area...it can be awkward XD

I think i tend to look different in photos...Sometimes I look very awful, sometimes very nice...but never really how I look in real life.

The closest photos of mine that look like me in real life, are the last ones in my album here ^^ My facial structure looks different on camera. In real life, people often assume I like to party and stuff...because I look more on the "sexy" end and "serious/mature" end I think...while in photos, I look more like how I feel inside (kinda quiet and weird) xD
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    i'm not very photogenic..it takes me 50 tries to get ONE pic that looks halfway decent
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Right now I hate most pictures that are taken of me- I always seem to get a double chin & various lumps showing up when I don't think I look that bad, so they usually just end up depressing me. I am hoping I will be more photogenic when I take off 40 more lbs.. :laugh:
  • Crystalchaos72
    Options
    Oops
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Not. At. All.

Once in a while, I get lucky, and use the hell outta those pictures, but generally? Nah...not so much. Frustrating, actually.
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm OK with photos...I am always smiling and I have a Miller Lite in my hands!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    i'm not very photogenic..it takes me 50 tries to get ONE pic that looks halfway decent
    My mother and I once had a huge blow out because I was trying to screen the pictures of me she put on Facebook.
    I'm the same. 1 pic out of maybe 60.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I look HORRIBLE in most photos. I have to take about 20 to get one good one. And even then, I don't think I look as good in photos as in real life.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    If I'm ready for the picture, I like them. I even like my driver's license photo. If I'm not aware I'm being photographed, I look like poop.
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I don' think I ever thought about it so I must be the same, unless of course I have been drinking, then one eye starts to droop closed. It's really attractive.
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    I'm so not photogenic.
    I think you look great in the pics here !
  • Shausil82
    Shausil82 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I have the opposite problem. I photograph pretty well, but, when people see me in real life, they are disappointed.
  • FauxNinja
    Options
    As long as I don't try to force a smile, I'm okay.
  • quara
    quara Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I am lucky to be photogenic, I get told that a lot! I look better in photos than I do in the mirror, though!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Being photogenic, in my opinion, is knowing how to fool the camera. Even people who think they're not photogenic do SOMETHING when a camera is shoved in their face besides stand there.

I did a LOT of self portraits for my photo projects in college because I would want to do crazy things that no one else would. I know how my face looks when I do certain things even if they don't feel like natural poses.

So, yes. I'm pretty photogenic.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I'm one of the least photogenic people in the world. To the point where I'm constantly untagging myself in friends facebook photos.

Maybe when I reach my goal I will feel differently.
  • splackk
    splackk Posts: 163
    Options
    I am very very very unphotogenic. Both at my highest and lowest weights I just can't make decent faces. I actually get told "stop doing that with your face" sometimes when people are taking pictures. ...Doing what!? I thought I was just smiling! Eeeeeevery once in a blue moon I'll get a cute pic out, but it's usually out of a stack of 200 and even then it doesn't look much like me in real life.