BLACK TEAM! Weigh-in day & Start of a new challenge!

Options
Woo Woo! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Woo Woo! :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/35573-black-team-challenge-week-3

In case you didn't see the new challenge for this week. There's the link!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weigh-in today! Don't forget to PM your weight to Bohlon15 this morning!

Oh! Oh! Who went home last night! I went to bed early!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/35573-black-team-challenge-week-3

In case you didn't see the new challenge for this week. There's the link!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weigh-in today! Don't forget to PM your weight to Bohlon15 this morning!

Oh! Oh! Who went home last night! I went to bed early!

Jerry went home, I was so sad for him...but he seems to be doing very well in the before/after photos.

Good luck, Black Team!!!

Shuntae
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Awww...that's too bad! I liked that team. :cry: Thanks, Shuntae! I hope you have a fantastic weigh-in!
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Good Morning:drinker:

I'm a little excited about my WI this morning....Finally after 14days of dieting something to get excited about:happy:

I kinda skimmed the above post because i recorded TBL last night and i plan on watching it as soon as my hubby leaves.

Today is a nice long powerwalk on the treadmill. Ive got 30day shredd coming today so i will preview it today then attempt it tommorrow.

Good Morning to 3babybeans(i almost typed 6babybeans agian,lol) and Shuntae!

Have a good WI guys!:flowerforyou:
  • punka274
    Options
    another thing...how do I update my ticker? Im confused....:ohwell:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Sorry about that, Amelia! I forgot that some people have jumped into the 21st century & record things. LOL I'm a dork. We dont' have a vcr or a dvr....or cable. :laugh: If it wasn't for my computer & dvd player, I might as well live in a cave!

To update your ticker, go to "My Home", click on "check-in" & put in your new weight. Your ticker will be updated from there.
  • punka274
    Options
    Sorry about that, Amelia! I forgot that some people have jumped into the 21st century & record things. LOL I'm a dork. We dont' have a vcr or a dvr....or cable. :laugh: If it wasn't for my computer & dvd player, I might as well live in a cave!

To update your ticker, go to "My Home", click on "check-in" & put in your new weight. Your ticker will be updated from there.

Thanks...I will go do that now....and I know what you mean about living in a cave....we just stepped into the 21st century ourselves, got the dvr player about a month ago.(i still don't like the direct tv bill:angry: and if my hubby doens't get a job soon I won't have to worry about 'not liking it':happy: :happy: )
  • punka274
    Options

Thanks...I will go do that now....and I know what you mean about living in a cave....we just stepped into the 21st century ourselves, got the dvr player about a month ago.(i still don't like the direct tv bill:angry: and if my hubby doens't get a job soon I won't have to worry about 'not liking it':happy: :happy: )

Well,it didn't move:ohwell: so i guess it wasn't enough to bother with:laugh: oh well,i know I lost:smile:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    LOL, Amelia. I lost, too but it didn't show up b/c of the "rounding". I have .2 pounds to go & then my ticker will move again. I feel your pain. :laugh:
  • punka274
    Options
    LOL, Amelia. I lost, too but it didn't show up b/c of the "rounding". I have .2 pounds to go & then my ticker will move again. I feel your pain. :laugh:

Congrats on your lost! Whooddie who(<---my attempt at a cool holler,lol)

I was down .8 yay
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Well, I'm down .4# from my original weigh-in...I'm down MUCH more than that from the catastrophy that was last week's weigh-in. I'm glad that's behind me! WOO HOO!

Oh, and I liked your holler. LOL
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

Well,it didn't move:ohwell: so i guess it wasn't enough to bother with:laugh: oh well,i know I lost:smile:

Hi, you have to go back to mytickerfactory and log in, changed the weight and viola...it will appear
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    OH! I thought she meant her MFP ticker! DUH! Sorry, Jeannie & Amelia. :embarassed:
  • lenece
    lenece Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Could I join your black team challenge??? If so I would appericate it..Thanks
    :heart: Dana
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    hey everyone good morning!! today is a fabulous day! I am a loser not as big as some but I did lose. Hope everyone has a great day! I'm off to pay bills and hopefully end up at the movies tonight!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry I only contributed a lb this week. However I've lost an inch around the waist, so I guess maybe it was muscle building in the ab area? (That's what I am going to tell myself)
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Lynnie - you LOST! That's all that matters! Good job, girl!

Sam - YAY! We both were losers this week! Woo woo!!

Jeannie - hope you're enjoying your vacation! :happy:
  • punka274
    Options

Hi, you have to go back to mytickerfactory and log in, changed the weight and viola...it will appear

mmmm,i don't see anywhere to log in on tickerfactory.com? :embarassed: I must be missing something....
  • punka274
    Options

mmmm,i don't see anywhere to log in on tickerfactory.com? :embarassed: I must be missing something....

nevermind:smile: i figured it out!