BLACK TEAM! Weigh-in day & Start of a new challenge!

Options

Replies

• Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Okay, guys, I'm going to have to start working harder. I'm losing, but only .2 a week. Augh! no more ice cream or cheesecake for me. If I could just say no to yummy sweets I would be at my goal by now. I'm so glad to have these weigh ins, cause it makes me actually get on the scale.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Hi black team members,

I did lose .4 lbs - not big, but at least in the right direction this month. Now back to original weighin weight. 2 steps backward, 2 steps forward. :ohwell: :ohwell:

Vowing to hit the gym harder this week, and expect big loss next week..

Have a great day all. janiebeth
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Okay, guys, I'm going to have to start working harder. I'm losing, but only .2 a week. Augh! no more ice cream or cheesecake for me. If I could just say no to yummy sweets I would be at my goal by now. I'm so glad to have these weigh ins, cause it makes me actually get on the scale.

Sweets KILL me, Anna! One piece of chocolate during the day & I might as well write it all off. Something in my body freaks & just stalls. I hate it. :grumble: You still lost, though! That's better than nothing (or gaining like i did last week! eek!)
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Hi black team members,

I did lose .4 lbs - not big, but at least in the right direction this month. Now back to original weighin weight. 2 steps backward, 2 steps forward. :ohwell: :ohwell:

LMBO! I thought it said "vomitting at the gym, expect a big loss next week." HA! Don't puke! LOL
  • lenece
    lenece Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Could I join your black team challenge??? If so I would appericate it..Thanks
    :heart: Dana
    ???????
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Ok guys, just did my weigh in and I lost 4.4 lbs this week!!:drinker: I am officially out of the 290's:blushing: Soooo happy! I know Ive worked sooo hard since the new year started, but after losing 6.8 lbs last week, I guess I really wasnt expecting to see much on the scale this week. We CAN do this guys!!:flowerforyou:
    ~Roni
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    ???????

pm bohlon15
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    Ok guys, just did my weigh in and I lost 4.4 lbs this week!!:drinker: I am officially out of the 290's:blushing: Soooo happy! I know Ive worked sooo hard since the new year started, but after losing 6.8 lbs last week, I guess I really wasnt expecting to see much on the scale this week. We CAN do this guys!!:flowerforyou:
    ~Roni

Wow, Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    Hey I have a questiong. The last BL challenge I was on, we weren't suppose to post our loss until after the results were posted, Does that rule still apply? I'm not trying to get after anybody for posting their loss. I posted mine also, I was just wondering (I'll try not to wonder too far, cause I could get lost:happy: )
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Thanks Anna:flowerforyou: And congrats to you, too:drinker: This is alot of hard work and I think that we ALL should be commended on our loss, no matter how big or small its still a LOSS and by george we worked hard for it:blushing: :drinker: Keep up the great work!:drinker:
    ~Roni
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Hi black team members,

LMBO! I thought it said "vomitting at the gym, expect a big loss next week." HA! Don't puke! LOL

LOL - I hadn't thought of vomiting as a weight loss strategy!! Wouldn't work well for me as I weigh first thing in the morning before even a sip of water not much left there.

I probably do need Jillian at the gym to make me work harder - but would be mortified to puke..

thanks for the laugh Sara.. janiebeth
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Good morning black team! Congratulations on the losses. It is a great way to start the day! I am down 2.5 lbs! Makes me feel like my work is paying off and I can do this. You all have been "weigh" more support than I expected and I just want to say thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    YAY, Amanda! That's awesome! That's a really good week!

Roni - as always, good job, girl! You are simply amazing!

Anna - I have no idea. We'll have to ask Sam about that rule.
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    OKAY it's only been two weeks but I'm seriously finding this BL thing REALLY motivating. I find myself watching my food intake even more and working out harder because I KNOW on Weds I'm going to have to tell someone (lots of someones) my weight gain or loss.

But instead of feeling nervous i just get excited for Weds because I HAVE been doing everything right and I am eager to see the changes and results.

Anyway! I just wanted to say that I love my black team, you guys are helping me in ways I can't even describe! :heart:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Congratulations on the weightloss everybody:drinker:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    OKAY it's only been two weeks but I'm seriously finding this BL thing REALLY motivating. I find myself watching my food intake even more and working out harder because I KNOW on Weds I'm going to have to tell someone (lots of someones) my weight gain or loss.

But instead of feeling nervous i just get excited for Weds because I HAVE been doing everything right and I am eager to see the changes and results.

Anyway! I just wanted to say that I love my black team, you guys are helping me in ways I can't even describe! :heart:

Ditto! Im so much more motivated than doing it alone!
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Just a heads up - I might do a re-do weigh in tomorrow. :laugh:

I have literally peed 8 times already today and I've only had 24 oz of water. (I know, TMI, sorry :bigsmile: )

Can anyone say water weight?????
  • lenece
    lenece Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    ???????

pm bohlon15

I did pm her but no answer yet darn it...
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    ???????

pm bohlon15

I did pm her but no answer yet darn it...

Just give her some time. :) Today is weigh in day so she's probably quite busy tallying results and all that. :happy: Don't worry, she's very reliable.
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    GReat job every one :flowerforyou: I lost one pound. I say one day at a time. :happy: I love this group the support is awsome. Thank you for the encouragement :flowerforyou: