3rd day of 30 DS was easier than the 2nd day !

Options
Yesterday I was so sad because I was not able to complete the 20 mins workout of 30 DS level 1 even. Thanks to friends who motivated me and today surprisingly 3rd day seemed to be easier than the 2nd day and today I completed full 20 mins workout !! Thanks everybody for being there and guiding me through :):bigsmile:

Replies

• missjessica83
    Options
    Well done! My copy is on its way eeeeeek bring on the pain ;)
  • LoganScottsMom
    LoganScottsMom Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Seriously? Today is suppose to be my day 3 of level one. I can hardly move! Maybe I'll get the courage to do it later this evening.
  • proudmama2four
    Options
    what is the 30 DS?
  • lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I am on day 7 and its feeling because things I found difficult are easy now but those I found easy are getting harder.... but I still love it lots and lots!
  • terihaddad
    terihaddad Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Tonight will be day 5 for me, and I've definitely found it easier each day, but still haven't made it the whole way through without stopping for air!

Congrats on doing it on day 3!
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I am done with 30DS and I do various levels every day for maintenance. Level one is now too easy for me! So, hang in there ladies, it does get easier! :smile:
  • khill2742
    Options
    Its the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels Workout dvd it is AWESOME! I just bought it last night and my legs and stomach are aching but i cant wait to get home for day two of level. The way it works from what i read on this site. You are to complete level one for 10days then level 2 for 10 days and then level 3 for 10 days by the end you should have lost a potential of 20lbs. Go get it I got mines from Walmart for 10 dollars
  • khill2742
    Options
    what is the 30 DS?

Its the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels Workout dvd it is AWESOME! I just bought it last night and my legs and stomach are aching but i cant wait to get home for day two of level. The way it works from what i read on this site. You are to complete level one for 10days then level 2 for 10 days and then level 3 for 10 days by the end you should have lost a potential of 20lbs. Go get it I got mines from Walmart for 10 dollars
  • Southernsister
    Southernsister Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Push through.... sometimes it is harder and some body parts hurt .Do your best and give it all you have. I am on day seven and LOVE to results. he used to be my enemy,but it vvas because she vvas tough. No im loving her more and more because she really cares.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/350547-my-story-at-a-second-chance-at-life-photos
    southern sister
  • Southernsister
    Southernsister Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Im am thinking of adding some of their other dvds after im done.Has anyone used them?
  • Bamby1
    Options
    I have done the 30 DS and loved it but it started to get to easy for me so i moved onto another exercise dvd, just started back working out with Jillian Michaels dvd's so now im doing the 6 week 6pack challenge and im on day 5, definately easier than day 1 so i know my body is getting stronger, lets hope it works and i get the body ive always wanted.

Good luck to everone stick with it your stronger than you think :-)
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    Keep it up! I yell out the count if I'm really struggling (which is every time). It's definitely not lady-like, but it gets me through!
  • alice0711
    alice0711 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    i am on day 5 level 1, i love love love it!!!
  • jeffsgal105
    jeffsgal105 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Day 5 as well, and it's still tough for me, but easier than day 1, 2 or 3 :)
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    The first 5 or so days are killer, then all of a sudden you can get through it, then it's time for the next level. I did back in the spring and am doing it again. I'm on level 1 day 2 and on day 2,
  • leanne2376
    Options
    i just did 30ds for the first time - it was harder than i thought but i loved it - let see how tomorrow goes :smile:
  • MamaKL5
    MamaKL5 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I found the same thing yesterday. I was super sore before I did day 3 yesterday, but the soreness is almost gone today. Now it's more of a comfortable ache, so I still feel like I've accomplished something. I'm about to do day 4 and hoping it feels even better/easier!
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Im am thinking of adding some of their other dvds after im done.Has anyone used them?

I LOVE No More Trouble Zones :) It is about 50 minutes and a killer workout but it is a good time!
  • azurbson
    Options
    Tonight will be Day 4 of Level 1 for me, I'm not as sore today after Day 3 last night, but my legs are still feeling it when I get up and move.

Good job, keep it up!!
  • maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Today was L1D3 for me, and it was a lil easier than the first 2 days. I am liking it a lot!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!