3rd day of 30 DS was easier than the 2nd day !

Options

Replies

• iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    i did day one last night. my legs are sore but not too too bad. (truthfully it feels pretty great) i couldn't do half of what she was asking for but i kept moving and did my very best. i have pretty bad knees so my jumping was limited and my squats not quite as low as i would have liked. i am sure i will see mobility improvement as the days tick by. though i felt like my butt had been thoroughly kicked when i was done.

my one concern is that i live in a third floor walkup. this morning when i left the apartment i did not have complete confidence that i was not going to fall down the stairs!
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    good to hear dat..its my 3rd day too..infact im just about to begin with my wrkout!!!!! :smokin:
  • Micheetah
    Micheetah Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Me too! I did day 3 level 1 last night, I even added ankle weights and 3 lb hand weights instead of 1 and I feel great today! I think I'll be ready for level 2 for week 2 =) Now Im just praying for results in 30 days!
  • krm0789
    krm0789 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    God I hope that's the case for me. Yesterday was my Day 1 & I am waddling around the office today!
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I hope that's the case with me...ugh! Today will be my 3rd day too and I can hardly sit down or get up with pushing on something! LOL...I feel like I don't bend my knees when I walk right now either!! So weird

Good luck for the next 27 days!!!
  • katexcarr
    Options
    I just started it today! So far (about 7 hours later), I feel pretty OK, but I know I'm going to hurt in the morning! Just keep reminding yourself how amazing you are for working through it and concentrate on the goal ahead and how thrilled and fulfilled you will feel!! It's a HARD workout!!

Congratulations! Just keep at it and you'll feel so much better! - Kate x
  • therealkittymao
    therealkittymao Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Sorry if someone has already said this, but the stretching portion on the 30 ds is way to short for me, so I always add in more after the fact (especially for my legs). That DEFINITELY helped with the soreness!!! I also kept a range of weights available so if I felt like I needed to use three pounders for harder exercises I could.
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 2 of level 2 and now I feel like I'm being challenged - Level 1 was good but level to is sooooo much better - I have to stick with Anita most of the time - but that ok this the first soreness I felt doing the dvd - I can't wait till tomorrow morning!!!!
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    I'm on Day 4, feeling sore but I love feeling sore....let's me know the fat is leaving my body!! :-)
    Just remember that when you want to give up.
  • ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hey My day 1 was on saturday and needless to say I was so sore that not until thismorning could I walk around without cringing from sore muscle pain. I also did a couch to 5k run the day before and day after so I think that added to my soreness, Either way I feel much better today and am hoping to do day 2 of level 1 tonight after the kids go to bed. Hopefully I'll make it through the whole thing again. got my new heart monitor too so we;ll see how many calories it says I burn too.
  • ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    WOOOO HOOOO!!!!! I just finished day 2 of level 1. Must say that I feel really good. Glad that I waited the extra day to recover before trying it again. I think I was able to give it my all again. Hopefully it won't take as long to recover from this workout. Burned about 350 calories though!!!!!
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    omgmy 3rd day was yesterday and it was harder than the 1st and 2nd! IDK it might be bc of this chest cold i've had tho :/ but good for you! Keep it up!
  • vickstar8707
    Options
    Day 3 for me today too - will be doing it after work tonight, have to admit i'm not as sore as i thought i would be but maybe i need to put more effort into it??
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Day 3 for me today too - will be doing it after work tonight, have to admit i'm not as sore as i thought i would be but maybe i need to put more effort into it??

Maybe add a pound or two on the weights?
  • vickstar8707
    Options

Hmmm i'm already using 3KG weights - i think thats about 6.6 lbs?
  • julia80
    julia80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options

OMG seriously? I am using 2kg each hand and it absolutely kills me on the side lunge arm lift thing. I have to drop one and use one weight! I did Day 3 Level 1 this morning, I can hardly walk, sitting down hurts, standing up hurts, lifting a cup of coffee to my mouth hurts but... I LOVE IT.
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Awesome! It gets easier every time. When you complete the 30 days, go back and do level 1 again and you will be amazed that you ever had a problem with it. Really, you will get there!
  • cutie2superhottie
    cutie2superhottie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That is a great piont I'll remeber that one
  • vickstar8707
    Options

OMG seriously? I am using 2kg each hand and it absolutely kills me on the side lunge arm lift thing. I have to drop one and use one weight! I did Day 3 Level 1 this morning, I can hardly walk, sitting down hurts, standing up hurts, lifting a cup of coffee to my mouth hurts but... I LOVE IT.

lol i know - i want to hurt so i know i've worked out you know? At the moment i'm not getting that and so in my head i don't feel like the workouts are doing anything for me... :indifferent:

But yea the 6.6lb weights KILL me during the side lunge arm life thing - but then my arms don't hurt the next day?
  • aimeelouwhite
    aimeelouwhite Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Yesterday should have been level 1 day 2 for me...but on day one I had no weights so used 2litre milk bottles... difficult shape...so just back from purchasing some 2kg weights... shall do my day 2 today... wish me luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!