A question for the women!!!

Options

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    When I wear low cut shirts, which is pretty much all of them (though not ridiculously low) it's to draw attention upwards, not to my belly or thighs. However, I know there will be men that stare at my chest. So, while I may not LIKE it, I'm not gonna yell at someone for it. If you make them visible, people will look. That's like yelling at someone for staring at your face.

BAHAHAA!!! I'm totally going to yell at someone for staring at my face. That's hilarious!

I can see it now " HEY BUDDY LOOK ME IN THE TITS NOT THE EYES" !!!!
  • MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I'd say it's an even further ploy for attention. It also depends on the who the woman is as well. I'm very big busted and unless I'm wearing a turtle neck, the girls are likely going to be giving a peep show. I really don't wear plunging necklines because of it, but if I'm wearing something lower cut for a sexier appeal, it's usually to boost myself or for my fiance, but I know that other men are likely going to stare as well. It comes with the territory! :-P

She was definatly trying to show them off.

She just wanted more attention. You don't wear something sexy and not expect men (or women) to look. It's perfectly natural. The whole bar scene is a mating dance as it is, which is why people wear little to nothing in them.

LOL!!! Men love Boobs. No more explanation needed. if they see a woman, that's more than likely one of the first places they look: the spot just about 6 inches below your chin.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I am going to throw something out there and putting on a flame suit but it is possible she wasn`t looking for random male attention but rather was in her mind competing with other ladies that were there.
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing she's got low self esteem and does it for the attention... and whats more attention than yelling at the person staring at what you want them to stare at???

I agree- I don't get most women.. I'm a people watcher/starer.. but I have to admit I get annoyed when girls have as much cleav as my *kitten* crack showin
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    cuz their c0ck teases.
  • WWhitaker
    WWhitaker Posts: 309
    Options
    I am going to throw something out there and putting on a flame suit but it is possible she wasn`t looking for random male attention but rather was in her mind competing with other ladies that were there.

That's an interesting point. Women do compete, however if you're competing in such a manor that brings attention you don't want, then maybe using your brains a bit more should be the route to go. Or just go to a bar for a drink instead of a mental competition.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    If I dress like that and a guy doesn't stare at my chest, he's gonna get a beat down!
  • WWhitaker
    Options
    When I wear low cut shirts, which is pretty much all of them (though not ridiculously low) it's to draw attention upwards, not to my belly or thighs. However, I know there will be men that stare at my chest. So, while I may not LIKE it, I'm not gonna yell at someone for it. If you make them visible, people will look. That's like yelling at someone for staring at your face.

BAHAHAA!!! I'm totally going to yell at someone for staring at my face. That's hilarious!

I can see it now " HEY BUDDY LOOK ME IN THE TITS NOT THE EYES" !!!!

Hahahahaaa!!!!
  • MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    WHAT!!?!? HOW DARE YOU EVEN SUGGEST....

Nah, you're completely right :) The loudest drunkest girl in the bar usually gets the attention from the (drunk) guys who are thinking, "I'mma gettin some of THAT tonight..... even if she DOES pass out!"
  • AussieFirebird
    AussieFirebird Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I think it's like anything - if you wear it you have to expect that people are going to see you in it, and possibly look a bit harder if they like what they see. Personally I think if you don't want the attention, then you dress in a way that doesn't draw it. Its just my view though :-)
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Women if you are gonna put it out there to be looked at ....you can't choose who is gonna look at it. In my opinion all women know this, I think she was just trying to attract more attention by making a scene about it. I mean honestly, how many more people were looking at her chest after she made such a scene about a man looking at her chest? Next time draw her a sign that says "look at me! look at me!"
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    So me an my hubby went to the bar to have a few drinks,we noticed this girl yelling at a guy for staring at her chest,she was wearing a VERY low cut shirt it was kinda hard to look at anything else. Anyways my husband asked me why chicks that wear low cut shirts get mad at guys for looking,when it seems like thats what they were aiming for in the first place. I couldnt answer the question since I tend to think like a guy,and do not care if people stare. So I thought I would ask the women of MFP
    Why do some women get mad at guys for staring at their chest when they are wearing clothes that make it hard to look anywhere else?
    Cause it was the wrong guy checking her out. If he was gross, than she probably got mad that he had the nerve to look at her.? Just a guess?
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    If I'm showing off the girls and you manage not to look, I'm gonna think you have super-powers. Then I'm gonna be sad. ;p
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all the replies!!! it seems im not alone in my thinking,I kinda wish I had gone up to the girl and asked this question but it probobly would have resulted in a fight and more drama than I was in the mood for this evening
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I don't. I agree staring is not wrong, if they are on display. If he was being rude about it and kept mentioning it or pushing himself on her, then he was wrong.

Ain't nothin' wrong with lookin'!
  • WWhitaker
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all the replies!!! it seems im not alone in my thinking,I kinda wish I had gone up to the girl and asked this question but it probobly would have resulted in a fight and more drama than I was in the mood for this evening

It was a fun post! :)) That's another thing too, some women are just drama hungry! They want something to complain about!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    If a woman is dressed like that. . .it is for one reason. . she wants the attention. . whether she admits it or not. . . Now mind you. . guys should still be respectful. . . . Looking does not say touching is cool. .
  • natika33
    natika33 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    It is one thing to look, another to stare and another to leer. Before you jump all over the woman and start judging her based on what you thought you saw, perhaps you should ask her why she was upset. She was yelling at only one man, not the entire bar, so perhaps he did more than just look a little bit.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    2 words: attention w h o r e.

This is like my friend's sister who got a boob job and went from an A to a double D and then complained because men always gawked at her chest. Well no *kitten*. What did you think would happen? Did you think your ginormous tatas would bring out your pretty eyes? Maybe make your hair look shinier?
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    The guy should have yelled at her chest for staring at HIM. Cleavage is kind of a given at bars. What I can't stand is walking into a bank or other place of business and there's cleavage sprouting everywhere like a noxious weed. Classy is attractive. I wish it was more commonplace.