A question for the women!!!

Options

Replies

• charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    When I wear a boobie shirt - I can't get offended if someone stares. =)
  • mrrodriguez
    Options
    I had a lady friend who was very attractive. She was greek and very exotic looking. She would always mention that people were staring at her, and they may have been. Once I noticed that she stared at someone that she found attractive until he felt her stare and looked back. Then she said, "he's staring at me." She got what she wanted, so did the girl in the bar.
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    if you're wearing a low cut shirt then you're asking for guys to stare, plain and simple. any woman who says otherwise is lying.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    cuz their c0ck teases.

What does it tease?

:laugh:
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Not sure. I wear low cut dresses/ tight clothing because I like the attention I get, so I never get upset unless the guy who's oogling me is doing so in a ridiculous manner.
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    It was a complain-a-brag kind of girl. 'I'm so sick of this - I'm so hot, these pervy guys just keep staring at me. What to do?' Her biggest thrill will be telling the story to her supportive friends later.
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    I am going to throw something out there and putting on a flame suit but it is possible she wasn`t looking for random male attention but rather was in her mind competing with other ladies that were there.
    Naw (my friend) no one can make us into some1 we are not. She does what she wants! She knows what she wants
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all the replies!!! it seems im not alone in my thinking,I kinda wish I had gone up to the girl and asked this question but it probobly would have resulted in a fight and more drama than I was in the mood for this evening
    nothing wrong with a good fight! I got ur back! haha
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    If I dress like that and a guy doesn't stare at my chest, he's gonna get a beat down!

I'm with you. Right now I'm wearing a "normal" low cut top......nothing too sexy, more of a cute Rangers T-shirt........well my "friend" that's a boy came over and said how much he liked it. When I went to see my Grandma she said "oh your top is WAY too low." I figure I'd rather make the boy happy. And yes I'm saying boy because he totally could be my son!!!! I cannot call him a man.
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    They want attention, but not from THAT guy. I get it. Its stupid. But I get it.

Also, you can look without being disrespectful about it. Some guys really are gross. A glance or two is one thing, if I can feel your eyes burning into me, I don't care if I am butt @$$ nekkid, we have a problem.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I rarely wear low cut shirts anymore, I'm 32. Time to put the puppies away.

When I wore low cut shirts I was proud of my chest and I didn't care if I got stared at or not.

UNLESS the guy was some icky guy. Now, it doesn't really work that way.

It's not fair to expect it to work that way. Something you learn with age is how silly you were in youth.
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I couldnt answer the question since I tend to think like a guy,and do not care if people stare.

Crap... I'm disqualified too then :(

My honorary brass balls weigh more than my ovaries.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Well it depends. I could understanding yelling at a guy for staring at them while I was having a conversation with him....
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Oh don't tell me there's an age limit for that!
    I'm back on the dating scene and was rather looking forward to it.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Oh don't tell me there's an age limit for that!
    I'm back on the dating scene and was rather looking forward to it.

No age limit, just my personal preference.

However, boobies are pretty.
    I respect another womans right to bear mammaries.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    32?! No way. You've got plenty of time to showcase the puppies.
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    So me an my hubby went to the bar to have a few drinks,we noticed this girl yelling at a guy for staring at her chest,she was wearing a VERY low cut shirt it was kinda hard to look at anything else. Anyways my husband asked me why chicks that wear low cut shirts get mad at guys for looking,when it seems like thats what they were aiming for in the first place. I couldnt answer the question since I tend to think like a guy,and do not care if people stare. So I thought I would ask the women of MFP
    Why do some women get mad at guys for staring at their chest when they are wearing clothes that make it hard to look anywhere else?

Lol! I must think like a guy too because that woman sounds dumb. Its obvious that she wanted the attention and acted angry when she got it!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 and I still show 'em off when I can...and I like it when people notice (in a good way, not a creepy way.)
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    if there is an age liimit for showing off boobies im 2 years paasrt it
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'll get annoyed if someone is staring excessively / gawking at my chest really really bad. But I'm busty and I prefer revealing clothing. I would NEVER yell at someone staring at me. I mean if them looking at me from across a room was bugging me why would I want to go engage them? Men staring so hard and so long it makes you uncomfy is not fun but I move or turn my back or leave.