Options
13»

Replies

• bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I'm drunk too :drinker:

and No.. I would never... that's too much drama

I weent to quote u an almost reported u opps glad i caught it in time i have whe i was much much younger so it sticks in my minfd

unlike punctiation an proper spelling

lmao! I did it once so from my experience I'm saying too much drama. The girl got hella mad at me. My thing is, if you're pleasing your man in all aspects of your relationship he never would of come my way :)

I don't know that I can agree with that last statement. Some people are just cheaters, regardless.....
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    ok i feel there is a wee bit of confusion with my post...................... iam hapily married just curios an sleeplesds
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I like Curious George. But The Man In The Yellow Hat is kind of creepy.
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Im drunk an curious have you evert or woulld you ever be with someone married

In the past, yes....But just for sex....
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    No. I don't think it matters whether YOU or HE/SHE are "just in it for sex," or in it "for the emotion," it is never okay (You have to think about the other people involved!!! Think of the partner, kids, pets, family).

If you want to sleep with someone else, file for a divorce.

To me, a guy is off limits if he has a girlfriend, much less is married lol. Now, I would NEVER even kiss a guy if I know he already has someone...no matter how much I like him. If I want sex, there are PLENTY of men out there who are single (although I'm not into random sex...). I would also NEVER ask him to leave his partner to be with me, BUT if he chooses to without either of us speaking about dating...that is OK.

The same stuff above applies to what I expect out of a partner and myself as a partner.

I find is shameful, because unless the situation is special (ex. married, but separated and in the process of divorcing), it can be extremely hurtful...for just a few minutes or hours of fun.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I've been with a married man. Not something I'd do again. And it's not even remotely based on morality that I say that. No one can make me care more about their own vows than they do.
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Scentlessapprentice Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I agree with sunkisses. I did ihn the past but in my defence he told me he was seperated and i didn't find out till i called late one night and his wife answered the phone.

I felt bad for her and for me cos I felt like I'd been duped but at the end of the day I was single. He broke his vows to someone else.