i WILL be sexy by christmas! open group

Options
hey all,

so there is just over 11 weeks til christmas, anyone wanna join a group where we can set goals, challenges and hold each other accountable?

Replies

• mazzmoo
    mazzmoo Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    count me in...I need a group like this now that I am at uni
    :D
  • gingerninja22
    gingerninja22 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    im in :)
  • welloiledmachine
    welloiledmachine Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I wanna keep the weight off during the holidays. Parties along with the holidays kill me each year and would like to be able to maintain my weight this year. :)
  • aimibean
    aimibean Posts: 243
    Options
    I'm in... I'm going away on the 12th December for 4 weeks and need to get fit and fabulous by then! :bigsmile:
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I'm in Ellie! :)
  • amkelley
    Options
    I'd love to be in this group- thats my goal anyway!!!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    YAY! :)

So if everyone that I am not already friends with wants to, they can add me and just check back here to let me know your goals, etc and to check challenges :)
    Who else is excited?

Food challenge for the next week is to eat as many veges as you can (eeek I'm so bad at this D:)
    Exercise challenge to do at least half hour of exercise 6 days out of the week.

Any suggestions for challenges are welcome :)
  • CryTerrell
    Options
    Oooo I wanna join
  • azzledazzle
    Options
    Im in too !

Ive lost 7lb in 2 weeks and im determined to lose more.

My aim is to lose fat whilst gaining muscle. So at the moment i am doing Cardio one day, then weights the next. And im doing this 6 days a week, and resting on sundays (like god intended).

I have been eating less and burning more and its working well for me... The only downside is this lovely weather and my mate has invited me to a BBQ with a few drinks... I cant say no lol.

I want to lose a stone by xmas, and to notice an increase in muscle mass..

I will give the 'eat as many vegetables as you can' a shot this week....

If i come up with any ideas il be sure to let you all know.
  • JanetTerry
    JanetTerry Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    yes im in!

bump
  • hm_day
    Options
    My overall goal is to be 120lbs, back to what I was at before I had my injury. But I wanna be toned and sexy, which I wasn't before :) I like the challenges! I'm bad at veggies too, but I'm really good at going to the gym ALMOST every day.
  • gailseymour
    Options
    I'm in Ellie, aiming to lose 1lb a week, and maybe squeeze an extra lb to make it 1 stone for xmas.
    I'm in on the eat as many veggies as you can challenge for this week, and I'll do my best with the exercise, but I'm currently sedentary, so my 1/2 hour might only be walking at this stage.
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    i want to join...this would be my first challenge on this site..... but i cant do much of running n walking since m recovering from a fracture in my ankle.... would that be okay?????

but i want to join!!!! :)
  • welloiledmachine
    welloiledmachine Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    My goal is to stay at 111 lbs through the end of the year. That is my current maintenance weight. Obviously, weight fluctuates a pound or 2 throughout the week, but want to make sure I'm not above 113 by Dec. 31 accounting for that fluctuation.
    I love the challenges so far. I do pretty well with them as it is, but can always add more. I love eating clean.

I would like to suggest a challenge....more for me than anything.

Avoid chips of any kind.
  • hm_day
    Options
    So how are the challenges gonna work, El? Are we doing daily check-ins, weekly check-ins?
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    So how are the challenges gonna work, El? Are we doing daily check-ins, weekly check-ins?

Weekly is fine,
    I don't wanna burn you guys out.

And if everyone can post their weights on sundays?
  • msstillion79
    Options
    Im in sounds great i need motivation true motivation someone to kick my butt my fiancee isnt ready for this life style jorney . :drinker:
  • DrFancyNancy
    Options
    I'm in.. So every Sunday I tell where I've reached.. That's so motivating
  • hm_day
    Options

Weekly is fine,
    I don't wanna burn you guys out.

And if everyone can post their weights on sundays?

Ok, cool! :) That's perfect since I weigh in on Sundays anyway (except this week). If anyone on here wants to add me, feel free!
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    wow only 11 weeks! that will come fast but count me in