i WILL be sexy by christmas! open group

Options

Replies

• BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Today I weighed in at 83.6kg/184lbs and my goal by christmas is to be 76.7kg/169lb, which will be equal to a total weight loss of 20kg/44lb, and a weight loss of 6.9kg/15.2lb between now and then which I believe is attainable but I will be happy with any extra as well :).

I wanna be hot by Christmas! :)
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 147lbs, my heaviest. Yesterday I weighed in at 136.8lbs, which is the lowest I have seen in quite some time. I weighed in yesterday instead of today because I went to a wedding yesterday and knew I would go over my calories by a lot. But typically I do weigh in on Sundays :)
  • msstillion79
    Options
    My sw is 274 that is down from where i started about 7 months age from 296 but i started here at 286 so im down 12lbs i want to be under 250 for xmas and i want to gain more muscle so i started 30day shred today and i do my gazelle for an 45 mins aday also So i hope this group will help with my motivation i need it especially this time of year when things get stressful during the holidays lol so good luck everyone and feel free to add me we can keep each other motivated ttyl:wink:
  • welloiledmachine
    welloiledmachine Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    My weigh in today is 111.8. I want to be around 110-111 by the end of the year. My goal is to maintain my weight. It is impossible to maintain an exact number. I want to be within 2 pounds of this weight by Dec. 31.
  • yary317
    yary317 Posts: 32
    Options
    I'm in!! Yayy can't wait to be fit and sexy for Xmas!!
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    p.s. I'm not sure exactly how to run a group so if anyone has any tips would be wonderful? :)
  • hm_day
    Options
    Ellie, this is pretty much it :) I do the same thing with my group. You just log on once a day to see the activity, post it to your statuses and keep up with the members. I wish MFP had an actual group function though.
  • PattyCake123
    PattyCake123 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Sounds great :)
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. My 2 year wedding anniversary is Deceber 27th!!!! :love:
  • Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join also. I'm in maintenance mode and looking into getting leaner and toned.
  • Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    45 min of Zumba :)
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    eeeek D: couldn't exercise as i have the flu, but had tinned vegetable soup lol it was actually quite nice

how did everyone elses day go?
  • welloiledmachine
    welloiledmachine Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Didn't get my cardio in, but I did have white chili with red bell pepper and corn. Overall, I didn't get my daily allowance of veggies.
    Today will be different. Weights and cardio later and more veggies planned.
    I'm on another challenge group and the lady actually made a chart to keep track of peeps goal weight. We just check in once a week to post your weight. At the end of the week, we see where we are.
  • hm_day
    Options
    My day was okay. Sorry to hear you have the flu Elz! (I feel like I always have a new way of saying your name)
    Had an exam is Psych and then worked and had the dentist. Pretty standard day. Could not stabilize my blood sugar today to save my life.. This means I'm probably coming down with something. Blah!
  • amkelley
    Options
    Hope you get to feeling better- great way to get your veggies in too despite being sick!! Way to go!! I ate veggies at lunch and dinner- so proud of myself! =)
    I also got in my 45 min of circuit training and cardio yesterday...I WILL do it again today!!!
    Here's to hoping you feel better soon!
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    feeling a lot better today, so spent 90 minutes at the gym, very low intensity workout...

i also had to drop my weights down a notch for nearly everything because - feeling weak i guess? it sucks :(
  • prizmaa
    prizmaa Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well! This will be great to get me through the holidays and be accountable! :D
  • skinee4life
    skinee4life Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the whole Challenge part of MFP....but I'm in!! Anyone who wants to, please feel free to add me :wink:

What do you need to know from me?
  • Ickaboo
    Ickaboo Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm in!
    I just found this page and really need some motivation, I've found that I've tried to count calories in the past and it worked...but I lost all motivation and gained it all back plus some. Just need to know I'm not the only one struggling out there!
  • modell1977
    modell1977 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this challenge. I am new here, and so this will be my first challenge. I am so ready!!