Spinning?

Options
2»

Replies

• songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Body Pump + Spin = Limp Noodle Legs!!! Gotta love it! Let me know how it works out for you!

I have my qualms about Body Pump and the other Les Mills classes I have taken. I think lots of people can get injured doing those classes. It makes me very nervous watching others in Body Pump. Just a little soap box I won't bother you with. However, it does lean you down!

I feel the same way! There should be a segment on proper form. I see a lot of people squat with nothing but their lower backs. :ohwell:

LOL Cole I need to disinfect before and after use anyway, I have seen some of the sweaty tushes on the seats! :laugh:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Body Pump + Spin = Limp Noodle Legs!!! Gotta love it! Let me know how it works out for you!

I have my qualms about Body Pump and the other Les Mills classes I have taken. I think lots of people can get injured doing those classes. It makes me very nervous watching others in Body Pump. Just a little soap box I won't bother you with. However, it does lean you down!

I feel the same way! There should be a segment on proper form. I see a lot of people squat with nothing but their lower backs. :ohwell:

LOL Cole I need to disinfect before and after use anyway, I have seen some of the sweaty tushes on the seats! :laugh:

My gym offers a form class which they recommend. I also think people need to know what is the correct amount of weight. There are some people at my gym, mainly guys, that way over do it! It scares me to watch them!
  • mimielle
    mimielle Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Bike liners?

Mine are sugoi which is a cycling brand. so check out their website at sugoi.com

or I've also seen them at MEC which is an outdoor store in Canada. They do mail-order as well.
    www.mec.ca