What's your slightly obscure new favourite part of your body

Options
13»

Replies

• sarahmaryfearnley
    sarahmaryfearnley Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    My back without back boobs :laugh: I keep feeling it cos its getting less lumpy!

Oh man, that has been great for me too! Loosing the back bacon.
  • SarahxCheesecake
    SarahxCheesecake Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    one word Cheeckbones !!!!!!!!!!

Thats 2 words:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • redhead91
    redhead91 Posts: 251
    Options
    My front hip bones. I touch them all the time now that I can see them starting to poke through.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Oh goodness I love my collar bones. However, after having a few months to get used to them, they probably aren't by absolute favorite body part anymore. I have to say my shoulders. I love my shoulders. I have a very large bone structure but fairly narrow shoulders so I used to look like a slouching blob, even when I wasn't slouching, because my little shoulders were hidden under fat that crept down my arm.
    Now that I'm fit and healthy, I have these lovely defined shoulders that my husband thinks are incredibly sexy and, even though I generally don't have much confidence with my appearance, I have to agree with his assessment of my shoulders. :)
  • nixickle
    nixickle Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Collarbones for me too!
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of the quad muscles I've developed. I know a lot of women don't like it, but I think the bulgy muscle is an indication of my hard work.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Shoulders. Thanks to the strength training I do, I have really nice shoulders now. Never paid much attention to them before.
  • SparkleKittie
    Options
    Favorite new part of my body: my waist and the small of my back. I notice it's getting so small and defined now that I'm hula hooping so much. (:
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    The veins, muscles & tendons in my arms. Definition!
  • KickinBooty
    Options
    The back of my arms is losing weight and I can see muscles in my arm. So amazing.
  • PBJunkie
    PBJunkie Posts: 652
    Options
    I love the veins that are popping out on my stomach
  • krisney
    krisney Posts: 56
    Options
    My arms! I've received a lot of compliments, and one woman even asked if she could touch them...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!