If you don't like it.....

Options
DON'T READ IT.
I was going to leave, but because of some FANTASTIC people, and you know who I am talking about, talked me into staying. I am not going to say what I feel right now because I want to make sure I say it the right way and not the wrong way.
But I am going to say this.....
14 messages calling me two faced and tell me that I do not practice what I preach-that is the reason I was leaving. I don't need that s*%# from anybody. And what gets me, you can turn around and ask me to add you as a friend. Please.
Read my profile and tell me how I am two faced. If you are confused, go and read the I had to get this of my chest.
I am also going to add that I will say what I feel and because of that, I helped one girl choose not to fast. She is 18 and she was going to take the wrong path. Now she is not.
So if you don't like the post-don't read it- and if you are tired of the post then quit responding to it. If you don't like what people say-move on and go on with your life. That is something that I learned here today.
I have far too many friends here to let a few of you get me to quit.
I am not a quitter and I will be here until the end. I have 45 friends that I made a commitment to, and that is what I am going to do.
For all of you that sent messages and support, I am back. Thank you so much, and I will not let you down.
You guys are awesome.
Now Joanna stop making me cry!
Love you guys and thank you again.,
Renee

I said more than I wanted to, so there won't be one in the morning like I said there would be.

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    DON'T READ IT.
    I was going to leave, but because of some FANTASTIC people, and you know who I am talking about, talked me into staying. I am not going to say what I feel right now because I want to make sure I say it the right way and not the wrong way.
    But I am going to say this.....
    14 messages calling me two faced and tell me that I do not practice what I preach-that is the reason I was leaving. I don't need that s*%# from anybody. And what gets me, you can turn around and ask me to add you as a friend. Please.
    Read my profile and tell me how I am two faced. If you are confused, go and read the I had to get this of my chest.
    I am also going to add that I will say what I feel and because of that, I helped one girl choose not to fast. She is 18 and she was going to take the wrong path. Now she is not.
    So if you don't like the post-don't read it- and if you are tired of the post then quit responding to it. If you don't like what people say-move on and go on with your life. That is something that I learned here today.
    I have far too many friends here to let a few of you get me to quit.
    I am not a quitter and I will be here until the end. I have 45 friends that I made a commitment to, and that is what I am going to do.
    For all of you that sent messages and support, I am back. Thank you so much, and I will not let you down.
    You guys are awesome.
    Now Joanna stop making me cry!
    Love you guys and thank you again.,
    Renee

I said more than I wanted to, so there won't be one in the morning like I said there would be.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: YEAH BABYYYYYYYY!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    NOW THAT'S THE RENEE WE KNOW AND LOVE!!!!

WE'RE BACK ON TRACK!

ps: so sorry for making you cry... you just made me cry but tears of PURE JOY!!!!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I don't really post but read yours all the time. Glad you didn't leave because of other people. That's like them winning.

Welcome back:flowerforyou:
  • aimee_120
    Options
    yay! i am glad you are staying! i have only been on the site like 2 weeks, and don't actually know you, but i read your posts all of the time! you are so motivating and always post interesting articles!
  • Uptownerd
    Uptownerd Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you're not leaving, you post so much helpful information the message board would be at a loss without you.

Just tell whoever is sending you messages that we're all not in high school anymore and to get the *kitten* over herself :P
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    :happy: you are a strong person! Bless you!
  • mrsjo79
    mrsjo79 Posts: 123
    Options
    I'm glad you're not leaving, I really look forward to your posts. They're very motivating to me.:flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you're not leaving, you post so much helpful information the message board would be at a loss without you.

Just tell whoever is sending you messages that we're all not in high school anymore and to get the *kitten* over herself :P

:devil: *Bwahahahaaaaa!!!*:devil:
    Like so true! :laugh:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • Beth082485
    Options
    Thank you for staying! Your posts are always a joy to read and you truly are an inspiration!
  • fitzio1015
    Options
    please don't take this the wrong way...

why would you leave because of what people say to you or how they feel about you...like you said yourself....you are here to be heathy ....don't let those people bother you...that goes for everybody....

i personally love reading everything you write....i enjoy alot of what people write....you all have been a true inspiration to me and it really makes me wanna lose the weight for ME, my family, and to look sexy....lets face it we are women and we love to feel sexy...i know just by working out and loing the 7lbs so far i already feel sexier...i don't have to be a size 0 to feel that way...i just have to feel better about myself...and i do ...just by being here with all of you...knowing i am not the only one that is goin the long road to being heathy....

i guess what i am truely trieng to say is...THANK YOU ALL...for bing my support and everyone elses....

p.s. don't let the little things get to us...we are here for the big picture
  • mildrede40
    Options
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE NEED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • ztbetts
    ztbetts Posts: 36
    Options
    I've only been on this site since Monday, but I am also glad you are staying and hope to get to know you better.:smile:
  • wibrown
    wibrown Posts: 30
    Options
    I agree. I don't konw you but you are a strong person and you should not take other peoples crap (without giving it back 10 times worse) I am glad you didn't let them win like the othe member said (it was age1389 I think) I have a bad memory. You are an awsome human being and I look forward to continue to read your posts.

Nikki
  • mandakay
    Options
    Woohoo! Glad your back.....missed you sooooo much!:smooched:
  • borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Good... I know it took a lot of deciding but u are definitely a positive force on this site!!!
  • dawn66
    dawn66 Posts: 166
    Options
    :flowerforyou: you go girl...... glad your back!!!!!!
    Dawn
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Glad you reconsidered. We have lost to many friends lately and we don't need to lose you too.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm glad you're staying! I am new and everything, but so far the posts I've read from you were positive and encouraging and that's the sort of person I want to get to know here! Glad you're staying =o)
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Glad you're back. :flowerforyou:
  • cnichol
    cnichol Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm glad your staying. I love to read your posts and think you have alot to offer to MFP. Don't let a few people get you down. I'm sure you have helped many of us on this journey so far and I look forward to reading more of your post. Thank you!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :wink: