Replies

• deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • PattyH
    PattyH Posts: 34
    Options
    So glad that you didn't let the misguided opinions of a few make you leave!! :flowerforyou:

I only joined on Tuesday, but I always enjoy reading your posts! You are strong, funny, supportive and encouraging! Thank You!! :smile:
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Too bad you can't see me dancing around my computer desk!!! YES!!!!! We love you and we are very very glad you chose to stay with us! And Joanna...if you making her cry did the trick well then all I can say is you need to keep making her cry!!! You are ALL, every one of you, fantastic ladies. I am proud to know you.
    Cowboy:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Thank you ALL:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • dhayes
    dhayes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Your posts are great and you are a positive motivating force on MFP.

I am so sorry to hear that there has been negativity on the site directed towards anyone. I was tempted to go and read every recent post but decided why feed into the negativity. This site is wonderful and so are all of you who choose to be here. Lets stay strong and conquer the negativity by continuing to reinforce each others resolve with kindness, sincerity and positive words.

I suspect that any negativity was really an attempt by that to person to hang on to bad habits or lose weight in an unhealthy way. We are all strong enough to help one another in moments of weakness and doubt without losing ourselves or our humanity.

Glad you are staying :flowerforyou:
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
    YES!!! You made the right decision!! You are a strong, positive influence on this site and as this and many other posts suggest, you are EXTREMELY loved!! :heart: :heart:

I am glad you decided to stay as, like many said the positive attributes of this site way outweigh the negative!!

Keep being true to yourself!! :flowerforyou:

Amanda
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Too bad you can't see me dancing around my computer desk!!! YES!!!!! We love you and we are very very glad you chose to stay with us! And Joanna...if you making her cry did the trick well then all I can say is you need to keep making her cry!!! You are ALL, every one of you, fantastic ladies. I am proud to know you.
    Cowboy:drinker: :bigsmile:

I guess so huh Cowboy?:bigsmile:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options

I am so sorry to hear that there has been negativity on the site directed towards anyone. I was tempted to go and read every recent post but decided why feed into the negativity. This site is wonderful and so are all of you who choose to be here. Lets stay strong and conquer the negativity by continuing to reinforce each others resolve with kindness, sincerity and positive words.

I suspect that any negativity was really an attempt by that to person to hang on to bad habits or lose weight in an unhealthy way. We are all strong enough to help one another in moments of weakness and doubt without losing ourselves or our humanity.

Well said :bigsmile:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options

Well said :bigsmile: or is that thirded?:wink:

seconded.:flowerforyou:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I'm glad that you didn't let a few people spoil the party!!!!:smile::smile: :smile:
  • MissMe9669
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!! I am so glad that you changed your mind!!! Woohoo!!! Forget them other people... everyone has theie own point of veiw... a couple of people got up set about my post as well... did I let it bother me? Nope! I am right here... and here to stay!! This is an awesome site..and it wouldn't be the same without you!! Thank God you had a change of heart! :happy:
  • maybeoneday
    Options
    thankx icandoit. keep fighting:smile:
  • flachix
    flachix Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I knew you would change your mind. :bigsmile: you're not the type to cut and run. and if people don't like what you have to say......scroom. :glasses:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Cheers to that!

"Those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter." :wink:
  • Najah5150
    Najah5150 Posts: 170
    Options
    WAHOO:happy: ! I'm glad to see that you've decided to stay. Don't let anyone get to you..."DO YOU" girl...and don't stop for NO ONE!!

Your new friend,
    Naj:smile:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Thank you all. I am speachless:noway:
  • flachix
    flachix Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Good Lord I hope not...:laugh: you just keep on rocking and rolling.
  • noogiep
    noogiep Posts: 35
    Options
    Glad that you are staying. Yea!!!
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    YAAAAAAAAAY! So glad you're staying.
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I love it and love you! Glad you're staying :smile: