Christmas Challenge 2011-Chit Chat

Options
Welcome everyone....if you'd like to join our group you can catch up with us from this thread.....http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/340393-christmas-challenge-2011

And here's the link to post your weight every week https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AikR9MNTIhNGdE8zeUMybGRCTHdrcFdfT1pBUkpwMHc&hl=en_US

You do not need to post the chart here or on the other thread since we have the spreadsheet up and running.

Here we can chit chat and help keep each other motivated. Here's to hoping everyone has a fabulous weigh in, good luck!!!

Replies

• healthyliving_girl
    healthyliving_girl Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I'm going to chart my info on the spreadsheet....

gonnabefitgirl
  • KenzienST2
    KenzienST2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Have not had a great week! Nervous about weighing in tomorrow, but I'm going to do it! Hope everyone's had a great week/weekend!
  • davisp5
    Options
    Oh my goodness...now I'm accountable...and I'm nervous! I look forward to a healthy, sexy Christmas!
  • cassandra77
    Options
    Hi everyone! Hope your all doing well. Had a bit of a cheat day yesterday at the fair but I also walked around for 12 hours lol Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend!!!!
  • michelletr
    michelletr Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i stayed the same this week..which makes me happy because at least it's not a gain,lol
  • bonogul
    bonogul Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    wow there are 117 people on the chart :) sweet. we should add all the pounds lost at the end of the challenge and see what we lost in total :)
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Carrie704
    Carrie704 Posts: 176
    Options
    I know I'm going to gain :(
    I'm away from my scale so I'll be weighing in a few days later as soon as I get back from my trip.
  • loopylis
    loopylis Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone!
    Hope everyone has had a good week :D I havent had the greatest, it started off well then I got TOM, and I got bloated and Friday had the munchies all day long :( Hopefully next week will be a better week!
  • nettie1969
    Options
    Arggghhh I can't access the spreadsheet toady so would someone mind entering my 183.4lbs for today (yes, it is Sunday already for me). I am happy with my loss (7 lbs I think) yay!
    Got it in there for ya :)

thanks Tracy
  • tracy337
    tracy337 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Really excited to weigh tomorrow! I don't own a scale so I do it on my moms lol but I have kicked butt this week with my workouts Walked/jogged a total of 8 miles yesterday. Feeling it today but was still able to do 4.5 today. My shoulder is feeling a lot better from the cortisone so gonna start back on the upper body probably Monday :)
  • ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    On Thursday I was complaining to my husband that the scales hadn't moved (I seem to lose on a 2 week cycle and I was expecting my big week). He told me it'll drop all of a sudden and this morning I woke to a 2.2lbs loss. Perhaps I should listen to him more often!
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Akjenn89
    Akjenn89 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    On Thursday I was complaining to my husband that the scales hadn't moved (I seem to lose on a 2 week cycle and I was expecting my big week). He told me it'll drop all of a sudden and this morning I woke to a 2.2lbs loss. Perhaps I should listen to him more often!

Nice! That's awesome. :)

I've been exercising everyday this past week for about an hour and the scale hasn't budged except maybe in the opposite direction this week. Frustrating. =P I'll be putting all my will in staring down the scale tomorrow -- hopefully that'll make it budge in the good direction.
  • rachemn
    rachemn Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Awesome job so far everyone!!! I haven't weighed yet...to early and I'm still in bed....but I'm hoping for some good news on that stupid scale. I've been sick so I'm gonna cut myself a little slack.
  • cherrieruns
    cherrieruns Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I have had a lot of sodium the last few days - too much sodium. Scale will most likely be up when I weigh in this week.
  • queen263
    queen263 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello All,
    I am doing ok so far, I am down 4 lb.s for 2 weeks, but here comes my challenge...Vegas!! It's going to be a little difficult because I can't prepare my own meals, but this is the real world and I have to learn to handle it like the rest of the world!! Wish me luck. Have a great week everyone!!
  • bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    wow there are 117 people on the chart :) sweet. we should add all the pounds lost at the end of the challenge and see what we lost in total :)

I was thinking about doing that :smile: Once this is over, I will add the total lbs of what everyone has lost and will share! this is sooo exciting!!!
  • bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    WTG to everyone who had a loss this week and we'll get it next time to those who gained....I gained 1.2 lbs this week, but I also made very bad choices last week as I ate a lot of junk and ate out more than I should have.....On top of it, I didn't have a lot of time for exercise which will be a MUST this week! I'm not saying I have a good reason for eating out and not exercising, but I will share a little bit of my story....

My husband, our 2 kids, and I live with his parents, and when it comes time to eat.....my mother in law will feed the kids first (which is fine, i don't mind them eating before everyone else, its my 2 kids and then her younger son) BUT the main reason why we eat out so much, is when my step father in law is home (on his days off) he has to eat first and no matter what my mother in law makes, he eat almost everything leaving nothing for no body else, and when he wants to eat its usually during the time my husband and I need to eat, so my husband can get ready for work and leave on time (he's a third shift trucker), so when he's home, we tend to just keep our schedule and grab a bite to eat....and the other part is my mother in law doesn't like dishes being dirtied again after she's washed them, which means if it 6:01, forget it! Dishes are done and so are you.....

But I'm going to plan ahead this week and make it better! Together we can do this!!

Let's rock Week 3, who's with me :smile:
  • rachemn
    rachemn Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Hello All,
    I am doing ok so far, I am down 4 lb.s for 2 weeks, but here comes my challenge...Vegas!! It's going to be a little difficult because I can't prepare my own meals, but this is the real world and I have to learn to handle it like the rest of the world!! Wish me luck. Have a great week everyone!!

Great job darling and have a super time in Vegas!! I've found when traveling that if I just stick to low carb, high protein choices and skip desserts but just take one bite of everyone else's I don't feel deprived and I don't get off track....not that I can always do this...but when I do it works great!