Worst foods

Options
2»

Replies

• AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I'll stick to the Subway ham and turkey piled with veggies and a little lite mayo and lots of banana peppers- hold the cheese(might as well can't taste it under all that anyway:smile: ) That is one of my new favorites.:bigsmile:
    Amy

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    It's the same thing as a "Blooming Onion"

Ok now... what is that? I seriously have never heard of it. I know what onion rings are...
  • rmarlow
    rmarlow Posts: 64
    Options
    But what *is* it?

Oh, I'm sorry. It's basically a whole onion (large typically) and it's opened up. Picture what a flower would look like as it's blossoming and that's how the onion is opened. Then the onion is fried and served with some sauce. Normally a horseradish type sauce. They're pretty good, but really bad for you.
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options

Ok now... what is that? I seriously have never heard of it. I know what onion rings are...

picture:
    http://championssportsgrill.com/yahoo_site_admin1/assets/images/blooming_onion.171132138_std.jpg
    (I don't know how to post pics in threads yet!)

It's a sliced, battered deep fried HUGE whole onion served with some sort of dipping sauce.
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    [Oh, I'm sorry. It's basically a whole onion (large typically) and it's opened up. Picture what a flower would look like as it's blossoming and that's how the onion is opened. Then the onion is fried and served with some sauce. Normally a horseradish type sauce. They're pretty good, but really bad for you.

:laugh: No problem.
    I am SO lucky that my parents NEVER took my sister and me out for fast food.
  • rmarlow
    Options

Like onion rings...only 10x worse for you

127484.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • rmarlow
    Options
    [Oh, I'm sorry. It's basically a whole onion (large typically) and it's opened up. Picture what a flower would look like as it's blossoming and that's how the onion is opened. Then the onion is fried and served with some sauce. Normally a horseradish type sauce. They're pretty good, but really bad for you.

:laugh: No problem.
    I am SO lucky that my parents NEVER took my sister and me out for fast food.

Not really fast food, it's typically served at Texas Roadhouse or Chili's or Applebee's...places like that. They are good, but you're not missing out on much.

127484.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter