Destined To Be A Diva Challenge Week One *Closed Group*

Options

Replies

• jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I fail!!!!! First day we're really into the challenge and it a rest day for me. :embarassed: I'm not a cheater so I'm fessing up. No workouts today I need to keep my Sunday's off. I workout almost two hours 6 days a week and I go hard. This past week I've done over 26 miles running on the treadmill (over 6 days), 4 days of 30DS and 60 minutes on the elliptical each morning. I have to have recoup day so I can hit it hard again next week. This sort of workout is my norm so I will more than make up so my rest day by tomorrow.

So far have had 68 oz of water.
  • MsCyone
    MsCyone Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I fail!!!!! First day we're really into the challenge and it a rest day for me. :embarassed: I'm not a cheater so I'm fessing up. No workouts today I need to keep my Sunday's off. I workout almost two hours 6 days a week and I go hard. This past week I've done over 26 miles running on the treadmill (over 6 days), 4 days of 30DS and 60 minutes on the elliptical each morning. I have to have recoup day so I can hit it hard again next week. This sort of workout is my norm so I will more than make up so my rest day by tomorrow.

So far have had 68 oz of water.

Thats so FAR from a fail, if you giving it all u got for 6 days a week, you deserve the rest!
  • foxyja
    foxyja Posts: 8
    Options
    Godd morning sisters plan on getting a hour in today.

11280831.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • atashap
    atashap Posts: 85
    Options
    Good morning DIVAS! yesterday was kinda blah! couldnt work bc I had to get my praise and worship in and after that headed to work. But I did get my shout on so that was a little calorie burn. Water count is going better than I thought. Today I will get my grind on for the workout after work. Have a great day ladies and lets get it. :wink:
  • Plussizediva24
    Options
    GM yall. I am going to do better day. I didnt complete my water intake goal so i got a early start and at 33 oz. this evening I go to my zumba class. I love my mondays lol
  • Towander
    Options
    ok I will try :)
  • angsmith79
    Options
    My Sunday was a bit of a struggle. I was able to finish with 101.4oz of water, I did 71 minutes of walking outdoors, but my food choices were not the best, but not the worst of the worst either. My hubby cooked, so you know I had to eat, although I cut my portion size WAY DOWN!!! So later we went to the movies and I ended up eating ALOT of popcorn (total fail) :cry: .

I get up this morning and Im a little defeated because I am up in weight by 3lbs.....Geezz.......

Anyway, Im strill trying to stay positive, and will do my best to make better food choices and will make it my MISSION to make it to the gym today for at least an hour.

Im still smiling!!:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • jwhit31
    Options
    Morning ladies!!! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. I know I did. :smile: So far, this morning I did 45 minutes on the elliptical machine and drank 24 ounces of water. I'm currently drinking my coffee but in about half an hour I will have breakfast and another 34 ounces of water ( I drink 34 ounces of water with each meal). This afternoon when my two youngest are napping I will do 30DSL2 and then run on the treadmill for 40 - 45 minutes.

Question for you ladies. I workout 6 days a week and burn between 1100 - 1422 calories a day. I can't and don't eat back all those calories. I eat anywhere between 1350 and 1600 cals which still leaves a big deficit. Sunday is my rest day so I don't have any extra calories to play around with so my calorie intake should be 1200. I still eat about 1350 - 1400 cals that day. Would you consider that a cheat day even though I have a high weekly deficit?

Oh yeah, yesterday I drank 102 ounces of water.
  • jwhit31
    Options
    I wish there was a delete button. :grumble:
  • jwhit31
    Options
    My Sunday was a bit of a struggle. I was able to finish with 101.4oz of water, I did 71 minutes of walking outdoors, but my food choices were not the best, but not the worst of the worst either. My hubby cooked, so you know I had to eat, although I cut my portion size WAY DOWN!!! So later we went to the movies and I ended up eating ALOT of popcorn (total fail) :cry: .

I get up this morning and Im a little defeated because I am up in weight by 3lbs.....Geezz.......

Anyway, Im strill trying to stay positive, and will do my best to make better food choices and will make it my MISSION to make it to the gym today for at least an hour.

Im still smiling!!:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

There's no way that you gained 3 pounds in one day because you'd have to consume (and not burn) 3500 cals. I'm willing to bet that it's water weight. You said you had lots of popcorn.....did it have lots of salt on it? Also, you said hubby cooked so I'm sure he used more salt than you would have. You just have to flush all the extra sodium out of your body with lots of water. I know it really stinks seeing that gain.
  • angsmith79
    Options
    Hi Josette31, Seeing that gain sure did stink, but im sure it is water weight from the salty popcorn. Im going to drink tons of water today and try to watch my sodium intake a little closer to see if I can shed that extra water. Im optimistic. :bigsmile:
  • jwhit31
    Options
    Angela, you can do!! Last weekend I went up by 8 lbs (lots of sodium over the weekend) as of today I've lost 9. In one day four pounds was gone then I lost the other five throughout the week. Just keep on keeping on.
  • allybally6
    allybally6 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    This makes me feel wayyy better. I was up a pound this morning thanks to some salty choices. Hopefully I can loose that and more by saturday :) Good luck everyone! And @Josette31 I think your day off is fine. The calorie deficit is based off an overall week not just a day so if you're staying way under 6 days a week and maybe not so much on your 1 day off I'm sure it balances out.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon Divas,

I have had a pretty good day except I have already gone over my sodium limit. I did get an hour workout in though
  • chunkyme
    chunkyme Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm here Ladies!
    I took my Big girl start Pic. yesterday after the Sunday meeting in a dress! LOL
    I've Got Measurements Down, and ready to watch myself shrink over the next few weeks!!

I only burned 316 calories yesterday : ( It was kind of hectic,but I did squeeze in a short workout!)

But today I'm gonna Kill It!

Here's my workouts for today : Zumba Mix 55mins., Zumba Ripped 60 mins. (Toning& Sculpting), Turbo Fire 45mins., & Brazil Butt Lifts Tummy Tuck( abs) 20mins.
    I'm trying hard to do as much as I can squeeze into a day!
    I've got a few post its floating around the house now !!
    Thanks Ladies, Lets have a great week !!
  • RHOyalT
    RHOyalT Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't logged in much today ladies, but I have been right there with you. Didn't drink as much water as I should, hope to do better tomorrow! This challenge also coincides with the 30 day shred I am doing. I had my first "healthy" home cooked meal in a while (nothing out of a box or can). Going to bed so I can get up early in the a.m. for another 20 minutes with Jillian MIchaels! Good night all!
  • MsCyone
    MsCyone Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies!
  • LexieSweetheart
    Options
    Ladies I hope you guys had a great day! I had jury duty so my day was not that exciting. I tried to eat as best I could with a chicken wrap and some chilli. It is hard though when you don't have control. The courthouse doesn't allow food:(. I have not had any veggies today but they will definitely be in my dinner.
  • foxyja
    foxyja Posts: 8
    Options
    I didn't do so good guys staying within my point but I will make it up some exercising.
  • LexieSweetheart
    Options
    I enjoyed our chat room talk yesterday. hope we can do it again sometime