Most unconventional looking person you fancy

Options

Replies

• manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Jeff Goldblum! I think this crush started when he played the scientist in Jurasic Park.

Yes yes him. I used to like him in Tenspeed and Gumshoe but he really got to me in Jurassic Park. Yummy.
  • AmyHarrison1983
    AmyHarrison1983 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    James Spader for sure!
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Kevin McKidd who plays Owen Hunt on Grey's Anatomy. He's not what one might call a pretty boy, but he's got a rugged quality about him that I find very attractive.

I can't believe no one agrees with me on Kevin McKidd.
    [img]http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j368/Garnet77/Misc photos from internet/kevin-mckidd.jpg[/img]

I completely agree....Love the redheads. Especially that one.
  • mmelledge
    mmelledge Posts: 150
    Options
    Kiefer Southerland
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    You guys are talking about pretty hot people. Unconventional - not so much. Now MY choice... he's not a heart throb to many...
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Rosie O'Donnell

That's who I think of if I need to instantly kill a bad case of wood.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    140019_reba_005.jpg

Reba has always been a huge crush for me. She's hot and sweet. and the southern accent is hot too.

She'd have me running around like an idiot., I probably wouldn't be able to put a sentence together.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Many of you need to look up the word unconventional.
    I mean Keanu reeves doesn't get named sexiest man of the year by being unconventional.
  • Bitchwolf
    Options
    Thats what I was thinking...lol
  • Bitchwolf
    Options
    Chewie works though...I would pick Cee-3-Peo myself
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Matt Smith! :love:

....Scorpius from Farscape. I'm absolutely not kidding either - he's sex on a stick as far as I'm concerned!
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I was trying to say I don't find kevin mckidd unconventional. He has obvious good looks to me so I found it odd he was mentioned. Go rent the hbo series Rome. He is a badass in that. Also the movie dog soldiers although its a little scary.

You found Dog Soldiers scary? Nooooo! I found it hilarious....and I really am a complete horror film wimp! Perhaps it was the fact that they re-used bits of footage from other films (and an Army advert)!

Seconding Rome - Lucius Vorenas was fantastic...although Titus Pullo was my favourite (not in a fancying kind of way)! :bigsmile:
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Hilary Clinton, to my shame.
    (Intellect does it for me, within reason. Margaret Thatcher = brewer's droop and a sickbag)
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Seth Rogan & Rob Zombie.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    140019_reba_005.jpg

Reba has always been a huge crush for me. She's hot and sweet. and the southern accent is hot too.

She'd have me running around like an idiot., I probably wouldn't be able to put a sentence together.

I don't know if I'd call her unconventional...Reba is gorgeous!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Vin Diesel

divo_vin_diesel.jpg

I've had a huge crush on him for years.
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    128952636786591850.jpg
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    The love of my life is Zooey Deschanel. Simply because she's unconventional, even for me.

oh and Seth Rogen. I'd do him...
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Patrick Stewart
    patrick-stewart.jpg
    Jon Stewart
    Jon_Stewart-4-small.jpg

Maybe I have a thing for Stewarts????

And then there's the one that I don't think is at all unconventional but, because he's sort of "nerdy," I'll name anyway - Zachary Levi from Chuck.
    600full-zachary-levi.jpg
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    one man's conventional is another man's unconventional. or woman's. i think conan o'brien is cute and andy samberg is hot! zooey deschanel is gorgeous. these people look "conventional" in my eyes...but yeah, maybe steve buscemi and his little snaggletooth are unconventional. can't say i'd do him. but conan? i love redheads.