skipping breakfast to loose weight? :o

Options
13»

Replies

• LilMissFoodie
    LilMissFoodie Posts: 612 Member
    Options

You didn't even post any research lol. Where are your cited studies at? Oh wait, you didn't post anything.

Which makes your rather passionate reaction even more unusual, don't you think?
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    in my opinion, skipping breakfast is a poor plan. you'll be tired all morning and ravenous by lunch.

i have a healthy breakfast sandwich (home made or processed) and a yogurt pretty much every day.
  • StineLiverod
    Options
    For years Ive been listening to the magazines ``your metabolism will slow down if u skip breakfast`, `eat small but frequent meals`etc etc. I was so scared my metabolism would slow down, so on my days of when I wanted to sleep in, i would set the alarm just so i could get up early enough to have breakfast, then go back to bed. I would constantly feel hungry and found myself looking at the watch all the time, so I wouldn`t go more than 3 hours without food.

Obviosly, this is really stressfull, for me at least. I also found that having small meals, just triggered my hunger

Now, I eat 3 meals a day, within 8-10 hours. Im never hungry before lunchtime anyways, therefore my eating window is between 12 and 8pm, Im always satisfied now and love having a few, yet, big meals! Im never hungry inbeween meals either

Thing is, that everyone is different! U gotta find the way that suit YOU. In the end of the day, it really is just simple maths, calories in, calries out. but also look at where your calories come from. Protein makes u feel fuller, while empty carbs (sugar and crap) makes you hungry quite fast again :)