• bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    5'2", 133lbs., 36 - 27.5 - 39

:flowerforyou:
  • foxygirlact
    foxygirlact Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    pear here too! my thighs have always been the largest part of me, even when I was a skinny teenager.

Like some other posters, although I'm a pear, I recently started putting weight on my middle area as well, but I still think the pear shape is noticeable

I've only just started out, so I'll post some before and after pictures once I've lost some weight! :-)
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I'm suuper pear shaped. I have pics on my profile, you're more than welcome to look :)
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    Definite pear shape here ... always have been. My lower half has always been larger than the rest of me ... I used to try and hide the extra junk in my trunk because I was embarrassed. Well, not any more ... I am learning to embrace it ... well, not literally ... you know what I mean. :happy:

PEARS UNITE!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    I always thought of myself as a pear but now someone's mentioned hourglass I think that's more me as I'm 36-32-37 although I'm never quite sure where to measure re hips and tend to go for the stomach!

Actually 36-32-41 so pear methinks! I knew I was.
  • bogotachica
    Options
    You can calculate your body shape with this:

http://www.shopyourshape.com/calculate-your-body-shape.html

I am a true pear.
  • mstcass
    mstcass Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    pear shape checking in!!!
  • Lindsey_81
    Lindsey_81 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I too am a pear!
  • tera7363
    tera7363 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in the pear club too. I'm 28 5ft 4in & 32-28-40. My bottom half is always bigger, when I weighed 117lbs my hips were 37 in. I have such a hard time finding jeans to fit. Do y'all ladies have the same issue? My waist is small so the waist of the jeans gap out, I need stretch jeans b/c of my big bootie & thighs, and then the length is an issue LOL. I usualy wear Grane brand jeans that are made for curvy girls.
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Haha, same! Can't get smaller jeans because they'll never get over my hips. Go the next size up? either falling down or gaping at the waist. belts don't seem to help at all. :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!