Monday Mini Challenge

2»

Replies

• Housetroll
    Housetroll Posts: 109 Member
    I am in! I only managed 125 last time...this time I WILL make 250!

btw....my calves are still a little sore from the power knees on Friday! It's all good though! :glasses:
  • Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    I am so going to try this tomorrow. Unfortunately time difference makes it hard. 250 sounds like a lot!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,275 Member
    I'm in!
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    ohhhh. lame. I just did it in my schools library haha that was akward. i'll probably pass tho haha I'm scared ill get sore if i wip out 250 of something i've never done before.

hahah

What is "lame"? If your refering to the challenge you don't have to do them you know. On the challenges I post there is NO reason that anyone can't do at least some of the reps in the exercise. All of my challenges have simple variations and that is why my exercises are so limited. I try to only do exercises that everyone can do in one form or another. The ones you did in the library was probably just fine if that is all you can do. With my challenges, if you can't do them all you do what you can do. The point of my challenges are to help motivate you and keep you accountable to yourself. If you cheat on your exercise or don't challenge yourself the only person you are "hurting" is you. Remember that the next time you "can't" do something.
  • I'm in!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member
    I'm in for as many as I can get in tonight after work!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,283 Member
    Bump!
  • cazyll
    cazyll Posts: 184
    hurray managed 100, 50 more than last time. Looking forward to tomorrows challenge.
  • chicco57
    chicco57 Posts: 298
    250 done 1
  • niciivey
    niciivey Posts: 40 Member
    I'll try!
  • Housetroll
    Housetroll Posts: 109 Member
    251 DONE! (one to grow on) :drinker:

Thanks for the challenge! I look forward to tomorrows!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,275 Member
    I got 100 done!
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    ok i got in 30 tricep curls with a 10 lb weight, each arm. thats all i could fit in time wise
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    I got 251 done.

Y'all did great keep up the awesome work!!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member
    Ended up with a grand total of 225 for the night. :happy: