6wk 6pk by jillian michaels

Options
cocolo89
cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
Hi guys, I am half way through the 30day shred and was wanting to start 6week 6pack soon. Anyone else wants to do it? Needing some support and motivation through this :))

Replies

• EPICSRT
    EPICSRT Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I would be interested!

I am currently doing Ripped in 30 days and am almost half way through it. I was debating on Shred It With Weights or 6W6P.

My last day of Ripped is on October 20th. When is your last day of 30Ds?
  • Wendyma1
    Wendyma1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hi there-

I would love to join you in this challenge! I own a couple of her DVD's, but dont have this one. need to go purchase it. I have been on here since June I think. Was doing great until I went on a couple of trips to Hong Kong and Hawaii and when I came home, was right back where I started from! Ugh, so I reset everything and I have lost 2 pounds again, but now need something else to catch my interest, so please, feel free to ad me and let me know when you are starting the 6wk 6 pack!

Have a great week!
    Wendy
  • evendeadlier
    Options
    Yes! I have just bought it, I was meant to get up at 5.30am this morning but havent slept properly for days and my bed was just far to warm and comfy!

When are people starting? x
  • mareed123
    mareed123 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi, i just started last week, add me if you like, im also doing Ripped in 30 with it.
  • thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I am starting this tonight and also need the support. I attempted this a while ago and managed 1 1/2 weeks...but with support I think I could do the whole 6 weeks.
  • cocolo89
    Options
    I would be interested!

I am currently doing Ripped in 30 days and am almost half way through it. I was debating on Shred It With Weights or 6W6P.

My last day of Ripped is on October 20th. When is your last day of 30Ds?

hi, my last day of the shred is Monday Oct 17, so i was thinking to start that week. :))

This is awesome, I didn't think I'd get all this support. Thamre- I know how that is, I don't think I would be able to do this without a group to hold me accountable.
  • xhaller
    xhaller Posts: 95
    Options
    I would also be interested in starting 6w6p at the end of October. Currently I'm doing six weeks of Jillian's Killer Buns & Thighs. Yes, it is killer :ohwell:
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Would love to join this group. Also doing Killer Buns and Thighs and need the Ab work badly. I have started it a few times but have never completed the whole six weeks!
  • EPICSRT
    EPICSRT Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Corina: Cool! Keep me posted. Even if I mix in the last days if Ripped in 30 with 6W6P, I will make it happen! What day are you looking to start then?
  • cocolo89
    Options
    I figured i will start the 17th since its the beginning of the week. I will just do both workouts that day. :))
  • thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I figured i will start the 17th since its the beginning of the week. I will just do both workouts that day. :))

I will start next Monday as well. I figured I better take it somewhat easy this week as I am doing my first 10k. And I know that if I wait and start with you...you will kick my butt if I don't :wink:
  • susanjackson66
    Options

How many days a week are you planning on doing this?
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'm due to finish the 30 Day Shred around the same time and I have 6 week 6 pack on the way from Amazon :) Are you planning on doing just that DVD every day? I ordered Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones at the same time and I was thinking about mixing them up a bit but I'm not sure. 6 weeks just sounds like an awfully long time to do the same workout over and over! Does it have different levels like the 30DS? Do you know how long the workout is?
  • CALake
    CALake Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I want to do it too. I started it and did a week before I got bored. I'll try it again- when are we starting??

Also, how often are you supposed to do it? I can't imagine that you're supposed to do it every single day- aren't you supposed to give your muscles a day's break in between workouts of the same muscle group?
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    After tonight I have Level 3 left on 30DS. I would love to do another one to keep me exercising. Add me and let me know when you are planning on starting.
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    I'm due to finish the 30 Day Shred around the same time and I have 6 week 6 pack on the way from Amazon :) Are you planning on doing just that DVD every day? I ordered Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones at the same time and I was thinking about mixing them up a bit but I'm not sure. 6 weeks just sounds like an awfully long time to do the same workout over and over! Does it have different levels like the 30DS? Do you know how long the workout is?

It has two levels, however the levels dont have circuits. You just do all the moves once and then she has you doing all the moves again at a faster pace. I think each workout is around 40 minutes or so.
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options

It has two levels, however the levels dont have circuits. You just do all the moves once and then she has you doing all the moves again at a faster pace. I think each workout is around 40 minutes or so.

Thanks for the info :smile:

I am up for giving it a go but I don't know if I can commit to a 40 minute workout every day! I could do 3-4 times a week but fitting it in after zumba might be tricky. I manage with the 30DS as it's only 20 mins!
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Oooh, I'd like to join! I started yesterday, but I think I am going to find it hard as I'm intending to do it on top of my existing exercise schedule (which is around an hour 6 days per week). I find the side planks with the knee lift really weird, adn the spider things beyond hard!!
  • poulosmc1
    Options
    I actually ordered it too! It's on the way and I'm planning on starting while I'm on the Shred....!
  • cocolo89
    Options
    I am planning on doing it 6days a week like I am doing the shred and adding in extra cardio VIA treadmill or elliptical 4-5x a week. I don't think i will be adding in any other DVD since i will be doing the treadmill or elliptical. I have no idea how many levels it has or how long the workout is, i haven't gotten the DVD yet. Still waiting :)) My official plan was starting it on the 17th, but if i get the DVD before then, i might start earlier depending on when everyone else is ready. So when is it best for you all? The week of the 10th or 17th?? We can start different times, but i figured it would be more motivating if we do it together :)) I would like to post results at the end so we can see what it did for us. This should be fun!