6wk 6pk by jillian michaels

Options

Replies

• xhaller
    xhaller Posts: 95
    Options
    I'm game for starting the week of the 17th. That's my birthday that week so it's great motivation!! :):drinker:
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I also vote for the week of the 17th. Thats the week I finish up Killer Buns and Thighs. Surely I can do both that week!:noway:
  • EPICSRT
    EPICSRT Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm good with the 17th as well! I'll have a few days overlap with Ripped in 30, but I can manage.

I still need to purchase the DVD, but thought I read that it has two levels, each being 30 minutes long.

I'm starting to see some good results from ripped and am looking forward to seeing if I can push out that 6Pack with this one!
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I am planning to start the workout in the next few minutes

Did Week 2 Day 6 followed by Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, and then did Week 1 Day 8

have a trip to the caribbean on November 5th, with only 31 days in hand I need to start ASAP, stomach is my biggest problem area

Below is my workout log

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ao6sqzC7jALTdEo4MUUxUFROX2xQNkRCeEhSNjFLdFE&hl=en_US#gid=0
  • getfitnfab
    Options
    Did finish 35 minutes of 6 week 6 Pack, on the side plank I just held the pose, too much for me!!

Did Four Jillian Michael's workout today, so pleased!!!!
  • mrshickey
    mrshickey Posts: 239
    Options
    bump- because i want to hear how u all get on- maybe some success stories for motivation- i just looked at the warm up and was put off. maybe your stories will motivate me!!! i found lvl 1 30 day shred hard- 6wk 6pk looks sooooooooooooooo much harder!!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Did finish 35 minutes of 6 week 6 Pack, on the side plank I just held the pose, too much for me!!

Did Four Jillian Michael's workout today, so pleased!!!!

woohoo!! awesome job!! you are on fire!! you will definitely be bikini ready at this pace :)) I can't wait til i start the DVD. keep us posted on your progress! and awesome job with logging!
  • EPICSRT
    EPICSRT Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    DVD in hand and ready to begin on the 17th!
  • cocolo89
    Options
    DVD in hand and ready to begin on the 17th!

yey!! me2. can't wait for a new workout!
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I am on day 4 now, and have the hang of most of the moves and am really beginning to feel the effort!! Look forward to you guys joining in and comparing notes!!
  • cocolo89
    Options
    I am on day 4 now, and have the hang of most of the moves and am really beginning to feel the effort!! Look forward to you guys joining in and comparing notes!!

nice! awesome work! can't wait til we start as well :))
  • shoppie
    Options
    At this rate I'm not sure I'll be any better than you guys, day 5 and I still can't do all of this weird side plank thing with raises she has going on! Most of it I can do at the advanced version, but that one gets me down to the beginner version every time!!!
  • cocolo89
    Options
    At this rate I'm not sure I'll be any better than you guys, day 5 and I still can't do all of this weird side plank thing with raises she has going on! Most of it I can do at the advanced version, but that one gets me down to the beginner version every time!!!

:)) your doing great! I cheated and ended up "testing" it out and let me tell you, i was able to do the first 1/2 of it without a glitch, but once we had to repeat all the moves again at a faster pace, it totally threw me off. It's pretty challenging, but I think I can do it :)) looking forward to being where your at :))
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    I'm doing both. I only do 6 week three times a week though. Q
  • getfitnfab
    Options
    Just did six pack in six weeks Day 2!(took a few days break, training for my half marathon on coming Sunday)
  • cocolo89
    Options
    Just did six pack in six weeks Day 2!(took a few days break, training for my half marathon on coming Sunday)

awesome job! Oh i hear ya, that marathon is going to need all your energy! :)
  • shoppie
    Options
    ooh, yay I already have some company! I just finished day 12, I have had 2 rest days so far. I can now get through it all, though the second set of side planks I still find really hard. I'm also getting rather bored of Jillian b*tching about people saying she wastes half her time teaching/ showing off with the advanced dancer - :blushing:
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    ooh, yay I already have some company! I just finished day 12, I have had 2 rest days so far. I can now get through it all, though the second set of side planks I still find really hard. I'm also getting rather bored of Jillian b*tching about people saying she wastes half her time teaching/ showing off with the advanced dancer - :blushing:
    She really annoys me in this video so far. I turn the volume down real low so I don't have to hear here. I hate when she says, "crank it", "rip it", "you're aspirational", and "let's go pick on the barbie." Yeah I'm ready to move to level 2. I hope she's not as annoying during that one!!! Q
  • CALake
    CALake Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I am on my second week... but my computer screen died and had to go into the shop (and with it my copy of 6w6p!) Hopefully I'll get it back soon so I can continue. I've been trying to remember all the moves, but I don't think I'm getting it. Sigh. I am really into this program this time too!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Started Week 1 Day 1 Level 1 today. This next week I am finishing up Killer Buns and Thighs, so I thought I would go ahead and start 6W6P today to get ahead. I have started this workout numerous times but have never stuck with it. Hoping to with this group! Good luck everyone!:happy: