Reached my Goal! 38 lbs lost -pics!

Options

Replies

• peekabeaux
    Options
    Thanks for posting, you really help me to believe I can do this. I'm the same height, same starting weight and same goal. I just hope I get the same results.
  • mandiex0
    mandiex0 Posts: 174
    Options
    you look so tiny! good tiny lol. you look great. im 5'3 and my goal is 115/120. im 15lbs away, i hope i look as good as you do!
  • threeaces76
    Options
    It's been such a treat knowing you during your journey!! You've been such an inspiration to us all!! And you keep on rocking on!!! Can't wait to see you when you visit!!!
  • aschr690
    aschr690 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Your arms look fantastic! Well you do overall, but I have a thing about arms, I hate mine lol
  • Biglovelovesme
    Biglovelovesme Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look beautiful...both before and after!
  • tammylwv
    tammylwv Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! :)
  • Purplegal
    Purplegal Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :)

What kinds of meals do you eat? Any exercise? What kind? I need motivation. Thanks.:happy:

I tend to eat light breakfast and lunch, with small snacks, and a bigger dinner...so like for breakfast I alternate between a small bowl of cereal (Natures Path Crunchy Vanilla Sunrise- its gluten free) with half a banana and a splash of almond milk, which is about 140 cals total. Other days I have 1 egg with 1 egg white scrambled, with one slice of toast (Udi gluten free) and sometimes 2 slices of turkey bacon, which is about 200 cals total. Lunch I usually do a small portion of leftovers from dinner...chicken and veggies, taco salad, etc. I load up on veggies with lunch and dinner to help fill me out...sweet potatoes are my FAVORITE to add to a meal...I peel it, slice it up on long strips, spritz with my Misto EVOO spray and sprinkle some cinnamon on them, then bake it oven for 30 min at 425. (tossing them every 10 min). YUM and so low cal!
    Exercise- I am limited in what I can do, right now I ride my stationary bike everyday for 30-40 min, and so some sit ups and leg exercises on an exercise ball and some push ups. I average about 160-200 cals burned by exercise each day. Not a lot but it works!

Hope that helps! :)
  • Purplegal
    Options
    Your arms look fantastic! Well you do overall, but I have a thing about arms, I hate mine lol

Thank you! I still think they need work, trying to get them more toned! But yes, arms are a big issue with me too...
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Your height, starting and goal weights are very similar to mine and it's nice to see your pictures! Wonderful job and congrats on reaching your goal!
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Looking great, congratulations.
  • melanie_J
    melanie_J Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You should be very proud!

And thank you for sharing, these success stories is what keeps me motivated to continue on :)
  • hillaryreid
    Options
    WOW!!!

So amazing!

I am 156 right now and I am almost 5'4 so it is sooooo good to see your success and thank you for making me beleive that it is possible to get to my goal weight of 120 as well!!!!

Amazing job!!
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • kendelq
    kendelq Posts: 35
    Options
    You SO rocked it girl!!! LOVE the pics, so inspiring!
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look great!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Way to go
  • krishnashri4
    Options
    its great...i too have same weight....like you
    i hope will do like you....lets see
  • SunshineAndLove
    SunshineAndLove Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Wow beautiful!!
  • Purplegal
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Believe me, if I can do it, so can you!!! I'm a BIG believer in zigzaging calories...especially if you are stuck on a plateau...eat over by 500 cals one day, then under the next days, etc. Totally works! :)
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    lucky guy :)

congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!