Reached my Goal! 38 lbs lost -pics!

Options

Replies

• cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    First time posting in success forum, had to share my journey since the pictures on this site have really inspired me along my journey!

I started eating healthy and logging on MFP in Jan 2011...10 months later I reached my final goal!! What an ego boost I tell ya!!

I also wanted to say that I had knee surgery during this journey and have not been able to do much exercise...I'm slowly getting more in but it IS possible to still lose weight if you are unable to exercise!!

Before pics...around 158 lbs, my heaviest:

heavy.jpg

Halfway? I think around 140 lbs
    halfway.jpg

And now! 120 lbs! (I am 5'4)
    now.jpg

for some reason i can't see the pics...
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Wow Purplegal!!! You are truly an inspiration!

You look awesome! Well done!
  • princessd3b
    princessd3b Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Great job! :) Thank you for inspiring me!
  • mambo11
    mambo11 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    So inspiring... very good job!
  • kylamb
    kylamb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for posting your pictures.
  • sarahi2009
    sarahi2009 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Now maintenance!! You look amazing!
  • CherokeeTopaz
    CherokeeTopaz Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You look so awesome!! I'd like to add you since that's the amount I need to lose. It's an inspiration. My body carries the weight well so I didn't notice I was gaining til I got on the scales. That was scary. I'm actually about 60 lbs over.. but pregnancy forbids me lose more than 35 max. But for now I'm aiming for one-derland. I'm about 5'5" and at 207.5... Obesity is huge in my family so the OB ok'd me to lose weight so long as I keep the extra 30 pocket window and maintain.. Also have to go in to be checked on every 2 weeks. Congrats on completing your journey!! :)
  • kylaerin
    Options
    Such an inspiration. I am starting at 155 and hoping to get back down to 125-130! You look amazing!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous!! thank you for sharing your success story, it really is inspiring!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, girl!!! Congrats on hitting your goal. What a great feeling it is. :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Starieberry
    Options
    you look amazing
  • londanfudd4eva
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT I ALWAYS LIKE 2 C THE B4 & AFTER PICS IT LETS ME KNOW IF I KEEP AT IT IM GONNA POST MY PICS ONE DAY 2
  • STR0NGisSEXY
    STR0NGisSEXY Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look great!! Congratulations!
  • fitnfreeme
    fitnfreeme Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • 34again
    34again Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Congrats!!
  • janaq2003
    janaq2003 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    U look great!!!
  • kpxfiles
    kpxfiles Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Amazing. I'm 5'4" as well. I hope to get results like you.
  • cherie01
    Options
    Congratulations you look fabulous! What was the misto Evo spray you mentioned for sweet potatoes? thanks :)
  • Purplegal
    Purplegal Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look fabulous! What was the misto Evo spray you mentioned for sweet potatoes? thanks :)

Oh I LOVE my Misto!! Here is a link, you can get it at Bed Bath Beyond, Ross, maybe even Target now... you pour your own oil in it and just pump air into it each time you want to spray (like 5-6 pumps of air, very quick!) I always felt weird about spraying that chemical smelling Pam on my food, but now with this I use it for everything and one second spray is like 7 cals. :)

http://www.amazon.com/Misto-M100S-Gourmet-Brushed-Aluminum/dp/B00004SPZV
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!