I'd like to gain friends that run please :)

Options
Sorry for being specific but as a runner, I'd like to mainly have friends that share a common interest.

I'd like to befriend runners of all levels as I believe that everybody has knowledge and advice to share, whatever their goals.

Replies

• dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Great link here

Do search

MFP Runner's Club
  • FunRun08
    FunRun08 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am a runner through and through, I do a lot of cross training because I teach fitness classes but running is my passions. In fact I just ran my first half marathon yesterday so I am on a love of running high today .
  • Malloryrae1211
    Malloryrae1211 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Too funny, I just finished my first half yesterday and I'm stll on a runner's high too! So much so, that I signed up for another one this Sunday! :)
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I am a "Runner" well a "runner" in training!! We have a great "half marathon" forum going! Feel free to join in!
  • El_Rapido
    El_Rapido Posts: 136
    Options
    HA! I did a really tough trail half on Saturday but struggled in the heat and was disappointed with my time. Thanks for replying, adding you both! :)
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Also a runner! Very much in love with it too. I finished my first half over a week ago and I still have the runner's high! I wish I could afford to do more races...I would run at least one per week!!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I still consider myself a "beginning" runner, but please feel free to add me. I have completed about 10 5Ks in the last year (most recent was on Saturday where I posted a personal best of 32:59!!) and plan to do my first half marathon next year at this time. Would definitely love to have some more runners in my friends list!
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    im a runner!
  • maxxmore
    maxxmore Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am training for a 1/2 marathan for December.
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Add me.

Been running for 3 years and im doing my first marathon in a week!
  • vodkaswigger
    Options
    Hiya, i also run and love it, feel free to add me and same goes for any other runners out there, its always nice to have people that understand and can share tips ect xx
  • worldhurdler
    worldhurdler Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
    I'm a runner/triathlete. I'm completed numerous 5k's, two 1/2 marathons, and I'm signed up for my first full marathon in December (gulp!). I'd be a lot more comfortable if I wasn't going to be on the road for most of October with limited workout access!
  • LoriLoves2Run
    Options
    Hi. I'm a runner too. I've finished 5 marys but haven't ran one since 2008 (busy making babies). I'm looking forward to L.A. Marathon in March. My run has been hindered by my pregnancy mile slowing to 11 min toward the end (a welcome bump in the road), a fractured ankle, and a recent surgery. My problem is I never give myself time to heal (what runner does?), but I'm back in the game. I''m by no means hard core. My PR is only 4hr 20 min back in my fittest days but I do LOVE to run. I'd love to have the support of other runners who now the only legal high is an endorphin high :DD! oi

Lori
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    novice runner here!! on and off for a year now.
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Love to run! Feel free to add me :)
  • LoriLoves2Run
    Options
    I'm going to add all of you, if you don't mind. Nice to see so many female runners on here.
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I am a runner, too! Feel free to add me...i am currently participating in the 100 mile October challenge here at MFP
  • MThurs
    MThurs Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am a runner - have been competing in 5ks, 10ks, and various other races since 1999.
  • boxingday2010
    Options
    I am a 'runner' as well, I am currently training for a half marathon in December.
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Same here...

Track in high school...5ks, 10ks, half marathon in November. I also belong to a run club in the Raleigh, NC area.

Feel free to add me, and welcome!