I'd like to gain friends that run please :)

Options

Replies

• WillieEverlearn
    WillieEverlearn Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    More of a "really slow jogger" than an actual "runner," but I've been passed by many runners on the course. I've done some 5Ks, 12ks, and a half-marathon. Getting back in the swing of things after a long delay,
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Another runner here, slow but experienced :smile:
  • carolinedb
    carolinedb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Runner here! I'm training for my first 10k on Thanksgiving! Anyone, feel free to add me.
  • easfahl
    easfahl Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm a runner too. Training for my first 1/2 marathon in Dec. Feel free to add me too.
  • mafery
    mafery Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Runner here too! Ran many halfs...my second full next May.
  • CouleeRunner
    CouleeRunner Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I am a runner and would love to have more running friends - anyone on this thread feel free to add me.
  • BifDiehl
    BifDiehl Posts: 474
    Options
    I still consider myself a beginner runner (started in March and have done two 5ks)... feel free to add me!
  • tigerbluefly
    tigerbluefly Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I run, feel free to ad me if you like. I'm running my first marathon in 2 weeks!!
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner... a slow runner but I love it! I don't shoot for time really but I really want to run farther and farther! :)
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm a runner too. I've finished 5 marys but haven't ran one since 2008 (busy making babies). I'm looking forward to L.A. Marathon in March. My run has been hindered by my pregnancy mile slowing to 11 min toward the end (a welcome bump in the road), a fractured ankle, and a recent surgery. My problem is I never give myself time to heal (what runner does?), but I'm back in the game. I''m by no means hard core. My PR is only 4hr 20 min back in my fittest days but I do LOVE to run. I'd love to have the support of other runners who now the only legal high is an endorphin high :DD! oi

Lori

Love my endorphin highs!!! And people look at me like I'm mad! They'd do it too if they knew :)
  • TorridCutie
    TorridCutie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am a runner and am training for a full marathon on Oct. 30th. Just ran a half yesterday. Feel free to add me.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I am new to running and doing my first half on October 15. Feel free to add me.

• FunRun08
    FunRun08 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add all of you, if you don't mind. Nice to see so many female runners on here.

Off topic I know but 75% of the runners for the half were female, it is amazing to see so many women make a serious commitment to health.
  • thebiggreenmachine
    thebiggreenmachine Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Another fellow runner training for a marathon next month :)
  • mrsmorris13
    Options
    You can add me. Love running. Been out of any exercise for 6 weeks due to surgery. Now I'm back with a vengence and training for a half.
  • arc918
    arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Check out all these runners!

Running marathon #24 this weekend.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! love to have more running friends. i manage 5ks and 10ks, would love to do a half marathon next. i also joined the local running club and love going out for a run on tuesday nights with them!
  • Nico0211
    Nico0211 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Ran my first half in may.. training to improve my time and add up a few more halfs in the months to come. Feel free too add me in..
  • Just1Drew
    Options
    I'm a novice runner, but I'd love to have more runner friends!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Hell Yeah for all these fabulous runners!

several races under my belt, training for my first full on Nov 5th! :)