How did you choose....

13»

Replies

• skinee4life
    skinee4life Posts: 15 Member
    I originally picked 125lbs as my goal weight, because that is what I weighed before my first pregnancy. I have recently come to the realization that I weighed that 21 years ago, so it might be an unrealistic goal. About 4 yrs ago, I competed in a Women's Trifitness Competition in Vegas. I did it mainly to support my best friend, but also because it was something I had never done before and I wanted to try a new challenge. I started off weighing 180 lbs, and I lost 30 lbs through training. Long story short...I tore my left knee pretty bad jumping over on of the hurdles, had surgery a year later, and ended up gaining back all the weight I had lost AND 17lbs more!!

I felt really good about myself when I got down to 150lbs, but for some reason I have it in my head that I will feel better if I am at 125lbs. So I have decided that I want to try something new. Rather than having that "125" number in my mind, I want to think of it this way...."Get to 150lbs and then take it 5 lbs at a time."

Enough of my rambling....I am off to change my goal weight to 150lbs!