30DS starting October 11th - who's in?

Options
13»

Replies

• vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I've done Level 1, day 1 this morning - used 1.5kg weights and it is a killer, hopefully I will be fitter and stronger after the 10 days at this level otherwise I've got no chance of doing level 2. Enjoyed it though - it's a good feeling to do a tough workout in a short space of time. I will be following Natalie one day :smile:

thanks for organising this challenge :flowerforyou:
  • Lowtower
    Options
    Day two complete and my arms are shaky!! So pleased it's only for 20 mins!!
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Hi guys-
    The new thread is posted for those of us that are doing the 30DS starting today :) It's listed under: Everyday I'm Shreddin it! 30DS 10/11/11. We can post our completion each day there.
    Thanks!!
  • gail16
    gail16 Posts: 94
    Options
    I am going to buy this tomorrow so I'll join you guys a day late :o)
  • AlyssaBrewer
    AlyssaBrewer Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    what is it?
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Its an exercise DVD by Gillian Michaels of 'The biggest loser' fame
    Its called The 30 day Shred
    :smile:
  • gail16
    gail16 Posts: 94
    Options
    I started this today! I cannot do a push up at all! Hopefully I can learn, but at the moment I'm rubbish! I managed the rest of level 1 though so hopefully not going to be too painful in the morning!
  • Skyrocket123
    Skyrocket123 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Day 2 for me. My bum hurts and the bottom of my stomach. Can really feel it!
    I read a thread on here where someone had asked their husband after day 2 to install a handrail in the toilet as she was struggling to sit down! I totally get that today! :)
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Hi guys - our new thread is here: Everyday I'm Shreddin it! 30DS 10/11/11
    This is where we are logging our results if you're part of the team. If you want to join just PM me.
  • LuluGirl140
    LuluGirl140 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hey all, can I still join? I just started yesterday.

I'm wondering, are you supposed to do the video every day of the week? I'm assuming you move up the levels as you can, correct? Or, do you move up and down so you can have "recovery" days?