Need a man...eat chocolate instead...ok that didn't work...

Options
13»

Replies

• Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Keeping it clean..

I do turn to chocolate, given my leftover calories allows it.
    If not I turn to movies and games.

I've been doing a lot of movies/games/and chocolate lately..
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I'm the opposite! I eat when I get the man...LOL!! This is why this journey is going to be one to remember and the most difficult for me. When I am single, all I focus on is being HOT so I'm attractive to men, I can lose weight at the drop of a dime, exercise and the whole nine yards. Once I get him and get comfortable, I focus so much on the relationship that I pack on the pounds. So now I'm trying to learn how to be happy in a relationship but not allow myself to let myself go!!! I hope that made sense. So I'm looking for some tips too!

I see this A LOT. And can honestly say in the past I have fallen into it.

You get comfortable with a person, and you grow fat together, don't feel the need to impress, etc.

Being here, should give everyone a healthy outlook on life, and hopefully future partners you choose, share the passion for fitness, nutrition, and overall health. Therefore making it easier to stay that way!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    BOB* is better than chocolate any day

*battery operated boyfriend
    Yeah, this is pretty much what I wanted to say but didn't. Seriously, food is absolutely nothing like well, that (not trying to get the thread deleted). It never even occured to me to fill that void with food. Loneliness and boredom, yes. I eat then.but if we're talking about sex? Food is the farthest thing from my mind.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

To bad he cant take out the trash

Or kill spiders
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options

Or kill spiders
    No? Granted, you'd want to disinfect it afterward, but it should be able to do the job just fine.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    My favorite topic here so far :smokin:
    Exercise only get's you so far, nothing wrong with going the distance on your own.
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I get very distracted and can't concentrate. Cuddling my cats helps with the physical contact, but nothing can replace a warm body :-( well at least I haven't found a replacement yet.

GG
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

Or kill spiders
    No? Granted, you'd want to disinfect it afterward, but it should be able to do the job just fine.

Then that's just me killing it... and personally I would rather hit it with a shoe.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    lol at the BOB comment.

But hey, it's killing calories instead of adding them right?