Day 2 of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred-Sore??

Options
13»

Replies

• Skyrocket123
    Skyrocket123 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I start 30DS next week and I can't wait!
    Can I ask what do you put it as in the exercise tab on your profile on here to show what exercise you've done?
    When I searched the database it didn't come up!
  • siabevis
    siabevis Posts: 811
    Options
    OP, is that your photo in your picture? Amazing abs! I wouldn't think Jillian could make you sore at all, with those already!

I am on day 8 of the Shred, just started level 2. I am sore with the workouts at first, but get better fast. I wouldn't really do 2 in one day... I know you want to work out more, but is it possible to do more cardio? I already wonder if it's working muscles without enough recovery just doing it daily, I wouldn't do it twice a day-- at least, not long term. (Meaning how I read on here how important it is to work muscles, then let them recover, and THAT'S what builds muscles-- the really ripped people seem to agree on a day off in between). I do the Shred daily (unless life gets in the way), but it is lighter weights, so I think it's fine to do at least for some time. When I 'graduate' it, I'll probably stick with heavier weights (at my gym) less often.

Anyway, another person asked about other activities. I think it's fine to do with other stuff. I'm still keeping my old rutine, which was spinning a couple of times a week, and a lot of yoga. I also started jogging a few weeks before starting the shred, I think they are working well together, but I'm only week 4 on C25K, so no expert!

Yes they are mine. I was sore in my arms, butt, and thighs. Not my abs haha
  • Skyrocket123
    Skyrocket123 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Siabevis are you abs from doing just 30DS?!

They are incredible!!
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    id try just 1 time a day if i were you
  • cinnamonbunz87
    Options
    for me, it went away after the first couple of days, but then again i couldn't get through the entire workout without resting...lol
  • siabevis
    siabevis Posts: 811
    Options
    Siabevis are you abs from doing just 30DS?!

They are incredible!!

no no lol. i got my abs from a clean diet for 9 months lol