what are some flaws in your personality?

Options
124»

Replies

• mamafrahm
    mamafrahm Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I tend to judge people I don't really know... that's probably my biggest flaw... I don't give myself credit for anything. I'm a procrastinator, like really, really bad! I am sarcastic and end up usually offending someone.. and I am stubborn as a mule!! The list goes on and on :)
  • strawberryromper
    strawberryromper Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm fickle, I can be temperamental and I hate repetitive... anything. I'm very hard on myself and I can be brutally honest (but I'm not socially incompetent so I know when to lessen the blow and when other people might want or need to hear the truth).
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    My personality is dry and sarcastic with a lot of blunt.
  • live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    i'm a freak ***** baby.
  • ennaejay
    ennaejay Posts: 575
    Options
    Anger. Impatience. Pride. Gluttony. Fear. Selfishness. Self-destructive tendencies. Lack of love for myself and others.

The more I learn about perfect Love, I find it eradicating the fear in my life - and all these other yucky things that damage relationships.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    These are not flaws! Being sarcastic or a perfectionist or apologizing to people is rather a good thing, imho!

Where are the argumentive, bossy, cheap ,vain ,cruel ,abusive ,easily suckered ,meak ,bigoted ,racist ,sexist ,manipulative , insensitive, unreliable, vulgar, dull, violent, unethical, etc,etc?

I know I have anger management issues and tend to be neglectful (I forget or break stuff because I don't pay attention/don't care)

I am a perfectionist, and it is a flaw. It consumes my life.
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    everything. haha.
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I’m a worry wart. I stress over small things. I’m a perfectionist. I’m big on being organized and I make a list for EVERYTHING!
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I'm honest to a fault. I am very hard on myself. I love too fast and cry to soon.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I'm incredibly stupid.
  • rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I barely quell the constant urge to kill kittens.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Oh boy! I get to talk about me.

I cannot top kganger's post for funny, so I'll play this one straight. My main flaws (the most obvious and/or most constant in my life):

Crazy hypersensitive (this is both good and bad)
    Extremely critical (of self and others)
    Sarcastic and flippant, often inappropriately
    Sometimes arrogant
    Stubborn, can get hung up on principle
    Impatient

The thing about having a good, honest idea of your own character flaws means rarely getting surprised when people offer honest criticism. This makes hearing criticism easier, because I'm less defensive. I know I have to work on the above list. When there is a conflict with another person, it is always a mix of the above for me. Always.

I think it's healthy to have a good idea of your own strengths as well. Here's mine.

Honest (to the point of vulnerability)
    Passionately loyal, but extremely fair (sometimes in conflict)
    Empathic
    Communicate gooderly
    Surprisingly good listener, given how much I talk
    I can be driven and focused, but not really competitive with others. I can genuinely feel joy for others' success.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I'm incredibly stupid.

Better to be incredibly stupid than never incredible.

You're a very good liar as well by the looks of it ;)
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I like to be left alone so much that I can alienate people I love.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    A real procrastinator would have never gotten around to posting here in the first place.
    Well done.