Replies

• cberchiolly
    cberchiolly Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    IM IN.
  • ushkii
    ushkii Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    ok, i am in. but what does that work out to each week?
  • MsMouseMouse
    MsMouseMouse Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Good Morning
    I weigh in every two weeks, and I was suppose to weigh in on Sunday 23rd. How ever we have to go out of town because of a family illness in another Province. So I decided to weigh in today instead of Sunday. I could not believe it. I lost the same amount as my last weigh in down 5.1 lbs...That is for two weeks.
    10.2 down and 9.8 more to go more to go before Christmas..
    Loving this challenge. Hope everyone else had a good week also.

SW193
    1st weigh in 9th of Oct 188
    2nd weigh in 21st Oct 183
  • JMO44710
    Options
    OK!! I'm in - I woufl just love to lose 20 lbs! but having a goal for Christmas might help. I'm currently fighting the slow metabolism of menopause, plus i quit smoking in July. I haven't gained anything, but i've only lost 2 lbs. It's been a tough road to hoe - so here I am ... UI'm going to be 20 lbs lighter by Christmas - WooHoo
  • Whutto1
    Whutto1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. Definitely need the motivation!
  • godslioness
    godslioness Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'M IN!
  • godslioness
    godslioness Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    : )
  • Leobaby
    Leobaby Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for the next weight in!!!
  • zeewick
    Options
    Count me in for sure!
  • nationalparklover
    nationalparklover Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I need to lose weight and I'm guessing 20 by Christmas may be a stretch but I can shoot for that! Thanks for setting up this forum....
  • sarahwright01
    sarahwright01 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the 20 Lbs by Christmas for sure! I have already lost 3.....17 more to go!
  • melanie_J
    melanie_J Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Checking in, I've lost 3.1 lbs so far in this challenge. Not much, but hopefully in the next few weeks I can amp it up!
  • FairuzyAmanuzy
    FairuzyAmanuzy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    There are quite a few 20 lbs by xmas groups right now! I'm so stoked for this challenge.
  • cab19
    cab19 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I started this because my Xmas dress arrives and I can't zip it all the way, and I am wearing this dress to the party, so let's go girl
  • mcadams1
    Options
    Only down 0.6 lbs this week :cry:
    Down a total of 7.8 lbs so far
    12.2 lbs to go by Christmas
  • robinkaa
    Options
    I would love that! The holidays can be so challenging, but I know that we each have the strength inside of us to make it happen, and stop letting that those holiday treats determine our sense of accomplishment! I'm ready to take my life back!

Feel free to add me, I need more friends!
  • MsLouvenia
    MsLouvenia Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This is a great challenge I'm in. Good Luck everyone!!!
  • dkueter94
    Options
    I'm in!!!! :)
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Checking in on Monday...Saturday's weigh in was no good...gained 1.5 pounds, so now I have 20.5 pounds to lose before Christmas..not sure if the challenge is right for me...since I seem to be going in the wrong directions...but I will not get up hope!! I will keep checking in on Mondays!!
  • mbstenger
    Options
    I don't seem to be going the right way either. I'm exercising more and eating less yet the scale refuses to go below 170. I'm trying not to give up. I could still be 150 by Christmas so that would be wonderful. I don't really understand the problem except I've just recently be diagnosed with either RA, Lupus, or Chrohns--they aren't sure yet. And I wonder if Plaquenil, the med I am on, is part of the problem? At least I feel like I am getting a wee bit stronger with the exercising.