xmas challenge

Options

Replies

• smileback
    Options
    I started yesturday! I know this sounds silly , but is everyone just going with the 1200 calories for weight loss?
    Smileback
  • mcadams1
    Options
    :bigsmile: Down 7.2 lbs so far 12.8 to go until Christmas whoo hoo :bigsmile:
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Down 5 since starting this challenge. 15 to go!
  • amalzingsong
    amalzingsong Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join as well!!!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 20lbs too!! Im in!!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    What do we have to do?
  • fran1974
    Options
    Just started today (again) and this would be a great motivator! Count me in :)
  • Carol1035
    Carol1035 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi: Count me in - I've lost 30 lbs but have been stalled for about 4 weeks. This is just the motivation that I need to get going again. I'd like to lose 15 lbs by Christmas.
  • MsMouseMouse
    MsMouseMouse Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. Hope everyone is still motivated and hanging in there. This is week four for me. I only weigh in every two weeks, so my weigh in will be on Sunday. Now sure how last week was, not always good choices, This week I am trying not to eat bread, but a lass I had toast this morning. It really is the easiest thing to have when in a rush. Come on gang... we can all do this.. :flowerforyou:
  • samanthajo1986
    Options
    I am new to this and I think 20 lbs by Christmas sounds like a great challenge to get me to a good start.
  • Alwaysonadiet54
    Alwaysonadiet54 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in. This might just be the boost I need to lose what I have gained this year!
  • ahedrick99
    ahedrick99 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Add me to the challenge so I can start subtracting the pounds!!
  • SteffiLoulou
    SteffiLoulou Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This year, I started in January with my weight loss thing and my mum fairly recently suggested I use this tool as my weight loss slowed immensely. I have however lost approx 6 stone so far. That is about 84 pounds. I do however feel I need to lose another 20. It would be fantastic if I could do that by christmas, but with starting a new job I am finding it harder to find time to exercise. So, I am setting myself a 10 pound loss goal for christmas. Anything else on top would be fantastic :D Good luck to all who are trying it tho!
    :D
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Forgot to check in on Monday...no weight loss...no gain...scale stayed the same...down to the last ounce!! This 20 pounds before Christmas is going to be hard for me I think!! Still have 19 pounds to go!! Good luck this week!!!
  • goelvira
    goelvira Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I just joined MFP a couple of days ago.. so I'm revving to go!! I need a challenge! Let's do this! :-)
  • kkrusas
    Options
    Thanks, I need the support! Last year I got thru Christmas just fine what with baking cookies, etc. and I want to do the same this year.
  • rachelscheel81
    rachelscheel81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in....I need the motivation!
  • meghan_elizabeth
    meghan_elizabeth Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to lose 10lbs by Christmas :)
  • Leobaby
    Leobaby Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    C'mon people! We can do this!

Don't get discouraged if you didn't lose that much, everyday is a new day to start fresh and give our best!

We can do it!
  • ahedrick99
    ahedrick99 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    What do I need to do to join? I am loving the tools of this site but I think the camaraderie of others will help me on my journey!