xmas challenge

Options

Replies

• ElvaM
    ElvaM Posts: 4
    Options
    Count me in!!! I would love to loose 20lbs by Christmas. Motivation between one another is great!
  • aims94
    aims94 Posts: 20
    Options
    your all counted :) anyone else is more than welcome to join us until the 11/10/2011 for our first weigh in of the xmas challenge!

GET LOOSING WEIGHT NOW! :D
  • melanie_J
    melanie_J Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I weigh Saturday so I will post my starting weight then :)
  • Jesslynn3282
    Jesslynn3282 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday.....Count me in for the 20 lb challange for X-Mas!! :-)
  • hebchill
    Options
    On the 2nd day of my diet.... I am totally down for 20 lb weight loss by Christmas.....Count me in!
  • egillespie5
    Options
    Just started today, 20 pounds by Christmas would be fabulous! Just thinking about dinner & having to account for it here I am going to making a baked potato for me instead of french fries, hmmmmm, maybe there is something to this :happy:
  • jagar07
    jagar07 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    count me in! I had the goal of 35 lbs by Christmas, I have lost about 6 so far, so I still need to lose almost thirty, but would definitely be happy with twenty! I could really use the support! Add me if you want :)
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, my birthday is in December also and that would be a great accomplishment for me.

My birthday is in December too, the day after Christmas.

I would like to join this challenge too, please. Are there any details? When do we weigh in?

SW:171
    GW:151
  • shanlizwalters
    Options
    Count me in!!!! Will make bridal shower pictures and things so much better to look back on! :o)
  • sherrylwilson
    sherrylwilson Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me in too!
  • Libby927
    Options
    I am very new to this site. I was using it on my mobile device but logged in and found all of the other things it is capable of...
    I would love to join this challenge. I am just 1 week in to my new healthy lifestyle and could use all the help I can get.
  • shaybug21
    Options
    Woo hoo I'll try it! I weigh myself tomorrow and from then I will start counting down 20 pounds :tongue:
  • tekiegirl
    tekiegirl Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Count me in too :)
    I am stuck at the moment and need some motivation!

20lb or 9kg does seem a little daunting though... I have lost 26lb since January so it would be much faster weight loss.
    Isn't slower better?
    I might set my target at 10lb...
  • Commitment2011
    Options
    I am in! Today is my first day and I have a long way to go! 20 lbs. this Christmas 100 lbs. by next Christmas! I cant even imagine, but I am trying!
  • houseofcarpenter
    houseofcarpenter Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    count me in, ive just started back up this week so i could do with a push, both my dh and i have birthdays in december - that will take some planning!
  • mandz31
    mandz31 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Count me in, would love to lose 20lbs before christmas. Anyone needing help support or motivation can add me aswell. Looking forward to watching the weight fall off all of us :)
  • Leanne926
    Leanne926 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the challenge!
  • audrine
    audrine Posts: 31
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'd like to join as well! One of my goals was to fit in size 10 pants by Christmas. If I lose 20 lb, I'll definitely be able to do that!
  • green77tea
    Options
    Count me in, I need to get in a wedding dress next year. :happy:
  • suzyqs4
    suzyqs4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I want to keep on this journey and get this done!