Replies

• Alexagetsfit
    Alexagetsfit Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • wilkin_rebecca
    wilkin_rebecca Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the challenge also! It will be a start to encourage me to lose even more after Christmas. Thank you for the Challenge, looking forward to it.
  • aims94
    aims94 Posts: 20
    Options
    No problem guys you will be counted to!

A very supportive xmas challenge now!! Lots of drive and motivation from others!

& 20lbs slimmer by xmas! JOIN NOW X
  • HappyByChoice
    Options
    Would love to join! Seems like a great "milestone" date and an excellent way to stay healthy and support each other through the holiday season
  • KatyG0409
    KatyG0409 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    3 lbs down this week! 17 to go. :-) I met a goal of mine as well, 250 lbs and I am at 249!!!

Let's see if we can't maximize this 20 lbs by Christmas and then some! :-)
  • aims94
    aims94 Posts: 20
    Options
    thats excellent 3 in a week ey! i think we've found a real contestant! :)

feeeel free to join now!!! and look great by christmas! :D
  • MJLP
    MJLP Posts: 4
    Options
    I would love to loose 20lbs by Christmas but it seems overwhelming. Any advice?
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Do we have an official weigh in day? I weigh for another challenge on Saturdays so unless you want to do something different that's when I'll weigh in.

SW:171
    CW:168 = 3lbs lost this week
    GW:151

How's everyone else doing? This week I have been working on pushups(UGH!) and toe reaching crunches(sort of ugh) plus trying to gradually sneak in a bit more cardio.
    I've increased my water average from 11 glasses to 14. I have been a little low on fresh fruits and veggies since our Farmer's Market has closed for the season. It's hard to buy grocery store produce at grocery store prices. I have been spoiled this summer.
    I hope the group will be able to share what's working for them.
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I will definitely join you! I can't promise that I won't put back 10 of the 20 I lost once Christmas actually gets here though! Maybe I should aim for 30! Haha! Just kidding... I'm going to make sure my family has healthy options for snacking and holiday dinners. The holiday seasons are the worst for me... all that food!
  • Clare123
    Options
    I am in - I am in desperate need of motivation!!:drinker:
  • Juliealittle
    Juliealittle Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    count me in too! I just started last week and am LOVING the phone app! It makes it so easy to track everything. 4 pounds down...16 to go by Christmas!
  • StrangeFascination
    Options
    7 pounds down in my first week here.

I still think 20 is going to be a challenge by xmas but trying.

:)
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Count me in too...nothing like a good challenge to kick me back into gear :) If it isn't to late.
  • Cathygal
    Options
    I am so there! :)
  • lizrimbo
    Options
    hellow, im new, really new. signed up yesterday.. i wannd lose 20pounds by xmas that sounds amazing!
    anyway,, does this website do any meal planner or fitness planner or that? just wondering ..

anywyay. add me as friend,, im new and i want frieeendss. ;)
  • melanie_J
    melanie_J Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Weighed in today lost 1.4 lbs.

SW: 200
    CW: 198.6
    GW: 180.

A decent start I guess.
  • tiffany1851
    tiffany1851 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I lost 3 pounds this week also!

SW: 244
    CW: 241
    GW: 224

Working on a plan for getting my work outs in while on vacation this week and next. I will be visiting family that are all overweight and do not exercise. I am hoping to be a motivation for them. Plus, I figure they have some gym equipment hiding somewhere that isn't being used. I will start with the basement :)
  • MsMouseMouse
    MsMouseMouse Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving to any Canadians on here. I have just completed my first two week weigh in towards my 20lb Christmas goal. Down 5.1 lbs. Now the real challenge is not to blow it all on my Thanksgiving dinner. Hope everyone else is doing well with the challenge..
    Marilyn
    aka MsMouse
    :flowerforyou:

SW 193
    CW 188
    GWC 173
    GW150
  • TriciaAnn81
    Options
    I would love to be apart of this challenge. I am fairly new to the web site (only a week in), so I don't have many friends on here. It will be a good motivator.
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving to any Canadians on here. I have just completed my first two week weigh in towards my 20lb Christmas goal. Down 5.1 lbs. Now the real challenge is not to blow it all on my Thanksgiving dinner. Hope everyone else is doing well with the challenge..
    Marilyn
    aka MsMouse
    :flowerforyou:

SW 193
    CW 188
    GWC 173
    GW150

Excellent Mouse, 5 lbs in one week. Superb!