xmas challenge

Options

Replies

• melanie_J
    melanie_J Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving to any Canadians on here. I have just completed my first two week weigh in towards my 20lb Christmas goal. Down 5.1 lbs. Now the real challenge is not to blow it all on my Thanksgiving dinner. Hope everyone else is doing well with the challenge..
    Marilyn
    aka MsMouse
    :flowerforyou:

Wow, great progress Ms Mouse!! Keep up the good work!!
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I made the same challenge to myself. GOod luck! I hope we both do it.
  • BikeNut5
    BikeNut5 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm going to give it my best shot!
  • LoveDaLibra
    Options
    count me in! Send me a message w/ more info if your serious. :blushing:
  • aecarlo
    Options
    I'm in! I'm new here... so I need some encouragement!!! To "hot " bodies!
  • xToTsx
    xToTsx Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP today. I would love a challenge, and 20lbs down by Christmas sounds great. It'll be an awesome surprise when I go home from college. It'll also keep me focused during finals week, when the normally routine is 'eat. study. repeat. eat. study. repeat. eat. study. repeat. eat. study. repeat. eat. study. repeat. eat. study. repeat. eat. study. repeat. eat. study. repeat. eat. study. repeat. '
  • Sookie_182
    Sookie_182 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    weighed myself this morning... no change but expected that, was abad week! but we shall start afresh today! Karate tonight so that'll help me!! :smile:
  • hannahb0614
    hannahb0614 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Count me in, girl! I NEED this challenge more than anything right now! I need people to help push me through as well, and definitely need a motivator! Good LUCK!
  • walbro
    walbro Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Sounds good I am up for it as well. :happy:
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    May I join you all?!
  • lorna1002
    lorna1002 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm up for this challenge! Just the motivation i needed.
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Checking in for Monday....I weigh in on Saturdays....so I lost 1 pound...but I was so excited since the scale has not moved in over 3 weeks..... 19 pounds left before Christmas!!!

We can do this!!!
  • laurielou04
    laurielou04 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    how are we doing the weigh in? are we supposed to private message or post on here??? :)
  • Leobaby
    Leobaby Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Ok, after my first week I lost 5 pounds!

I know I won;t be losing like this in the future so I'll enjoy it hehehe. I drank lots of water, had very fancy mini lunches and small (around 100cal) snacks one or twice a day and always had a healthy bowl of green salad before lunch.

I'll try to start exercising today since my knee was hurting last week, hopefully I will lost more weight incorporating some movement LOL...

So, how did you guys do?
  • bbailey88
    Options
    I am ready to weigh in tomorrow (technically today haha). I hope that everyone is having great success!!
  • mcadams1
    Options
    Ok 1 week down and 7lbs down, yay! Only 13 more to go, I know I can do it and all of you can too. :laugh:
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    This would be a perfect challenge for me since my boyfriend comes home from the army on leave! I'M IN!
  • mandz31
    mandz31 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    First weigh in of this challenge and i have lost 2lbs, happy with that. Keep up the good work everyone
  • bumpkinbee
    Options
    Hi all

Count me in too i would love to lose 20lbs by xmas woop woop!

My first weigh in day will be monday hopefully will have a good loss to kickstart me off :)

All the best everyone

Feel free to add me as friend the more support the better :0

Jenny xx
  • audrine
    audrine Posts: 31
    Options
    Hey everyone! I weighed myself yesterday. I lost 4 pounds! :noway:

It took me almost a month to lose the FIRST pound, but now that I'm consistent with my diet, I seem to be losing a lot! So don't give up if you're not seeing any results the fist week. It may take a while but if you keep at it, you WILL get there! :heart:

16 more pounds to go! Congrats to all of you who lost weight this week :drinker: